PDA

View Full Version : Athlone Town CEO - John O'Sullivan

A face
11/04/2012, 10:22 AM
Nothing on your website (http://www.athlonetownfc.ie/) yet but as far as i know Athlone Town have just appointed a new CEO, John O'Sullivan, former chairman of Cork City FC.

I couldn't speak more highly of this guy, and know that he will do a brilliant job at Athlone. He is a gem and will definitely progress the club. Best of luck to him and to you !!

A face
11/04/2012, 11:28 AM
John O’Sullivan appointed CEO

Athlone Town FC are delighted to announce the appointment of Mr. John O Sullivan as the clubs first Chief Executive Officer. A native of Kerry, John lives in Cashel Co. Tipperary and is a founder member of FORAS, the group who successfully took over ownership of Cork City FC, and is a former Chairman of Cork City.

Speaking about the appointment John Croughan, Athlone Town Chairman said “We are delighted with this appointment and we look forward to John commencing his employment as CEO. His track record is second to none both professionally from his former role in the healthcare industry, and from his experience of taking Cork City from near extinction to the healthy club that it is today”

Read more at www.athlonetownfc.ie (http://www.athlonetownfc.ie/?p=4583)

ATFC-1887
11/04/2012, 11:46 AM
John O’Sullivan appointed CEO

By Chris on April 11, 2012

Athlone Town FC are delighted to announce the appointment of Mr. John O Sullivan as the clubs first Chief Executive Officer. A native of Kerry, John lives in Cashel Co. Tipperary and is a founder member of FORAS, the group who successfully took over ownership of Cork City FC, and is a former Chairman of Cork City.

Speaking about the appointment John Croughan, Athlone Town Chairman said “We are delighted with this appointment and we look forward to John commencing his employment as CEO. His track record is second to none both professionally from his former role in the healthcare industry, and from his experience of taking Cork City from near extinction to the healthy club that it is today”

Speaking about the interview process Croughan said “I would also like to thank all the applicants for the position and it is very encouraging to see the level of interest there was in the position. I would also like to thank the interview panel for making the recommendation of John which the club committee have ratified”

A full interview with John O Sullivan will take place when he commences his appointment on May 1st.