PDA

View Full Version : setanta sports

exile
07/08/2004, 11:29 AM
ive got setanta sports whats that about is it free?

tiktok
07/08/2004, 11:32 AM
ive got setanta sports whats that about is it free?

I assume you get your cable through NTL,
It should have replaced the Nicleodeon/TMF station and yes, it is free :D

eoinh
07/08/2004, 11:55 AM
Apparently they are in discussion with the FAI about rights to the eircom league. This would include covering ten LOI games a season, highlights programmes and football shows discussing news, events and so forth.

According to an article i read in a recent independent aricle ( I think it was Thursday). Sounds good. :)

max power
08/08/2004, 5:25 PM
first "irish" sports channel my ar$e, turned it on and guess what ???? scotish football :mad: :mad: :mad:

liam88
08/08/2004, 5:50 PM
Is it free?!?!
I've got it on sky digital and went out today when the Celtic game was on because I thought you had to subscribe :(

max power
08/08/2004, 6:08 PM
its free with ntl

yur man
08/08/2004, 7:51 PM
different rules over here though in england. ive ntl digital and you have to pay to see those games on pay per view

but if ntl ireland start showing LOI games on setanta sports channel ill be phoning ntl here asking will they be broadcasting it over here. it cant be that hard to do it on digital and it would mean more money for them

ill enquire tomorow

eL Bettor
12/08/2004, 5:00 PM
I think its only free til after /christmas, then its on 7 days a week rather than the weekends like it is now - in fairness its a bit of a joke calling it Irish at the moment when all they've got is footy from across the water. :confused:

max power
12/08/2004, 5:38 PM
but one of those scotish teams are Irish :eek:

brendy_éire
12/08/2004, 8:15 PM
Trying to tune a TV in the south into it, what channel/frequency (or whatever ye call it) is it on?

tiktok
13/08/2004, 7:22 AM
Trying to tune a TV in the south into it, what channel/frequency (or whatever ye call it) is it on?

248 MHz, but only on NTL cable and Digital

ccfcman
13/08/2004, 11:17 AM
its bout a tenner a match funk that ssss hit

tiktok
13/08/2004, 12:28 PM
its bout a tenner a match funk that ssss hit

no, it's not.
again, we're not talking about the Setanta Pay-per-view service on Sky here, as exile states in his first post he's getting it for free through NTL.

Setanta Sports Ireland will broadcast at weekends until January when it will launch it's full week schedule, it will be
...free on NTL
...probably free on Chorus, they're negotiating
...€10 euro per month on Sky's service

ccfcman
14/08/2004, 7:53 AM
no, it's not.
again, we're not talking about the Setanta Pay-per-view service on Sky here, as exile states in his first post he's getting it for free through NTL.

Setanta Sports Ireland will broadcast at weekends until January when it will launch it's full week schedule, it will be
...free on NTL
...probably free on Chorus, they're negotiating
...€10 euro per month on Sky's service
malheuresement ive go sky digital