PDA

View Full Version : match tomorrow

Ringo
06/08/2004, 2:14 PM
:eek: DUBLIN CITY ARE PLAYING AFC SUDBURY IN A FRIENDLY MATCH ON SATURDAY 7TH AUG AT 3.00PM IN TOLKA PARK

Maynard
07/08/2004, 7:32 PM
Finished 1-1 Not a bad game. Mark Kenny scored for us :eek:

Sheridan
07/08/2004, 10:28 PM
Not too impressed with the left winger, although in fairness to him, he did have to switch to left-back when Wes went off injured.

Kenny did...okay. Nice goal. Thought Grant Cooper, the English centre-half, did very well. Googled him, he was just released by Bishop's Stortford and has been on trial at Dagenham and Redbridge. Good defender, communicates well and gets stuck in. From what I can discern on the net, he scores his share of goals off set-pieces, something we could do with it. I'd sign him up anyway.

We were dire in the second half, no movement or zip at all. Just glad we managed to avoid defeat against a sub-First Division standard team. Seemed like a nice bunch, the Sudbury lads. Weird atmosphere at Tolka after seeing the chaos of Wednesday. Stretched out in the stand on a sunny afternoon listening to the players' shouts.

Ringo
08/08/2004, 10:06 AM
Good defender, communicates well and gets stuck in. From what I can discern on the net, he scores his share of goals off set-pieces, something we could do with it.

Look at "sweat" last year. We've been missing that.