PDA

View Full Version : Euro 2012 kits - nicest and worst

SkStu
03/04/2012, 6:19 PM
what do you think? Who has the nicest kit?

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/nicest-euro-2012-kit-153540359.html

I like the Czech Republic home, Germany home, Portugal away and Sweden away.
Worst? England home, Ireland home and Denmark home.

Schumi
03/04/2012, 6:34 PM
Netherlands home and Greece away look nice. Russia away looks like the stripes have been glued on!

cornflakes
03/04/2012, 6:43 PM
Dutch away, Swedish home and German away are nice. Polands and Englands are the worst. Ours are the only ones with a sponsor!!

nigel-harps1954
03/04/2012, 11:52 PM
I like the Greece jersey, not sure about wearing Jeans along with it though.

The Dutch one by far and away is the nicest though. Always have the nicest jerseys in world football.

Lim till i die
04/04/2012, 12:16 AM
Italy away is the nicest imo.

Note to Fran And Irene - That Germany away kit is what the Oireland jersey could be if you weren't hoors.

superfrank
04/04/2012, 7:55 AM
The Danish home one is horrible.

I like the Polish home, Greece home and Germany away ones. Our home one is one of the best.

I'll probably end up getting a Czech one but I'm not too mad about it.

DeLorean
04/04/2012, 8:00 AM
I like both Russian jerseys as well as the away jerseys for Holland, Portugal, Ukraine, Sweden and England. You can't go wrong with black really. The Irish home is poor alright and I don't like the Danish away or English home. The Greeks jerseys are as boring as their football (not that we can talk anymore!). The Spanish, Dutch and Portugese home jerseys are always nice but I think neither Italian jersey is as nice as usual.

drummerboy
04/04/2012, 8:10 AM
Our jersey looks like the old NIron jersey. Yuck

Hibs4Ever
04/04/2012, 10:07 AM
Dutch away shirt is nice, as is our away shirt. Like Spain's home shirt too.

Don't like the Czech kits, last seasons were far better. Not too keen on their crest change either

Dodge
04/04/2012, 10:18 AM
Sweden's away is the nicest by a mile.

Greece should be forced to change their home kit to red by the ECB just so they all have red home, white away in that group

Stuttgart88
04/04/2012, 4:57 PM
How long has France been Nike? I've always thought that France and Adidas was just one of those constants in life.

highlight100
04/04/2012, 10:44 PM
German away is my fav.

It's all about red or white in group A!

BonnieShels
07/04/2012, 1:42 AM
How long has France been Nike? I've always thought that France and Adidas was just one of those constants in life.

The contract with Adidas finished after WC2010.

Best: Italy home, Germany away
Best of the rest: Czech away, German home, Ireland home, Sweden home, England home

Worst: All the Adidas offerings bar Germany. GACK!

Lionel Ritchie
08/04/2012, 9:58 PM
I wonder if the FAI have been on the blower to our group opponents offering/begging to be the designated away team. If they could get away with it I'd say they'd ensure the boys in green wore all white this summer to flog more shirts seeing as they painted themselves into a corner with their pre christmas promise not to change the (hideous, bananas in pyjamas) green shirt we currently wear.

Why can't we just have Germanys away jersey? No go faster stripes, no nonsense. It's not even an adidas preference -Umbro make ours and Englands but England get something decent while ours were apparently designed by Umbros resident raver chavscum spiv. Probably on an etch'n'sketch too.

BonnieShels
13/04/2012, 11:25 AM
Umbro Ireland aka Top Lion Sports aka Johnny Courteny make ours.
Hence we tend to get stuff like we do. Our away shirt is shockingly bad.

The IFA are leaving Umbro and are with Adidas from next season. I can imagine they'll be gash templates like Greece and Finland but we shall see.