PDA

View Full Version : Prediction for Rams Vs LFC

Rams-fan
06/08/2004, 1:06 PM
I would think LFC will be out to put one over the Rams after the Cup game. :)

I am looking forward to a competitive game on Sat.

So 2 - 1 to the Rams :D we can't draw all the time :confused:

bren
06/08/2004, 5:37 PM
While Colin o Brien is playing for Limerick there allways a threat ----however if we keep marking from behind we will win . Limerick have no one worth worring about except him ---if we do this it could be 2 or 3 nil for us .Again its not over confidence but were playing as i said last week with great style and belief
Yours Pele

liam88
06/08/2004, 5:52 PM
Aye 2-1/3-2 Yelve to score for sure :D
'Mon the Rambs!

cobhrambler 16
07/08/2004, 11:41 AM
ya ramblers to win,but it'll be a hard match!

cobhrambler 16
07/08/2004, 1:38 PM
Limerick FC, with just one win in 19 First Division games to date this season, go in search of vengeance on Munster rivals Cobh Ramblers after their heart-breaking FAI Carlsberg Cup defeat at the hands of the Cork side recently.

Cobh overcame the Shannonsiders on penalties after a thoroughly entertaining tie failed to produce a winner after a replay and extra-time.

Kieran O’Reilly is available again for Dave Hill’s Ramblers after a ban was lifted on appeal, while Limerick manager Mike Kerley will hope his wafer-thin squad can continue their recent unbeaten run – on top of the two Cup draws with Cobh, they played out a scoreless draw against Kilkenny City last week

De Town
07/08/2004, 6:05 PM
It'll probably finish after 90 minutes. It'll probably end 6-5 in favour of Limerick.

you're telling them to get a life when they are trying to predict/discuss their clubs next match? whats wrong with that? i think you ae the one who needs to get a life ;)

sadloserkid
08/08/2004, 4:46 PM
you're telling them to get a life when they are trying to predict/discuss their clubs next match? whats wrong with that? i think you ae the one who needs to get a life ;)

Agreed. Surely this is a part of football??? Though it should also be noted that none of the Cobh gang got the result right. ;)

We needed it more though. We're only 3 points behind Monaghan again now. Second from bottom could soon be within our grasp! :eek:

Sheridan
08/08/2004, 5:14 PM
We needed it more though. We're only 3 points behind Monaghan again now. Second from bottom could soon be within our grasp! :eek:
Don't you need to do everything within your power to finish 10th, just in case re-election isn't a formality this time?

sadloserkid
09/08/2004, 10:17 AM
Don't you need to do everything within your power to finish 10th, just in case re-election isn't a formality this time?

I think we do to be honest. I was just trying to make light of our plight really... We've just resigned some good players so hopefully we can play our way outta the re-election zone now! That said, if there's a new commitee in place with a real plan for the future at seasons end, I think we may be given yet another year of grace...