PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL rubbish.

six-yard-box
28/03/2012, 6:55 PM
not sure if it went in referees report .but the carry on was disgracefull by killumney players ,maybe billy the fog might give us an account of what happened or rebel head.
handbags was all it was not even worth noting if u ask me Not 1 dig thrown. but as per the norm now Shetland ur Jumping down kilumneys throat .*

Chiefscout
28/03/2012, 8:17 PM
handbags was all it was not even worth noting if u ask me Not 1 dig thrown. but as per the norm now Shetland ur Jumping down kilumneys throat .*

Well must be nothing so to threaten to break a fellas leg next week to you being such a hard man on the pitch that you are yourself

rebelhead
28/03/2012, 8:45 PM
Hey chiefscout why dnot u head back to the msl forum because all u do on here is talk s...e,the game last weekend there was handbags that's all nothing more both teams were going for the win coachford won end of story.

six-yard-box
28/03/2012, 8:45 PM
Well must be nothing so to threaten to break a fellas leg next week to you being such a hard man on the pitch that you are yourself

Talk is cheap you of all people should no that!! You actually have ta play to be a hard man!! And I wouldn't tackle a chicken supper.

shetland
28/03/2012, 8:48 PM
thats along the lines what i heard as well scout, i think ive rattled six yards cage.,i would have said same if it had not been killumney involved.if you follow my posts i commented on springfields line and carry on a few weeks back.

rebelhead
28/03/2012, 8:51 PM
Great post six yard post of the week:)

Chiefscout
28/03/2012, 8:57 PM
thats along the lines what i heard as well scout, i think ive rattled six yards cage.,i would have said same if it had not been killumney involved.if you follow my posts i commented on springfields line and carry on a few weeks back.
Looks like we've upset pebelhead head now aswel.truth hurts.

shetland
28/03/2012, 10:22 PM
Looks like we've upset pebelhead head now aswel.truth hurts. it sure does ,it would be better if he kept his mind on the game next weekend and try to make sure they keep a clean sheet, seems to have adapted to the new manager out their .hope he doesnt forget who brought him out to them in the first place.

six-yard-box
28/03/2012, 10:57 PM
it sure does ,it would be better if he kept his mind on the game next weekend and try to make sure they keep a clean sheet, seems to have adapted to the new manager out their .hope he doesnt forget who brought him out to them in the first place.
No doubt your ironing your coachford scarf as we speak. I think you'll get wat you want tho I see them and park getting through for a non city final anyway

freddieflinston
29/03/2012, 2:23 AM
it sure does ,it would be better if he kept his mind on the game next weekend and try to make sure they keep a clean sheet, seems to have adapted to the new manager out their .hope he doesnt forget who brought him out to them in the first place.

Not having a go now shetland but didnt you ask Rebelhead or billythefrog to comment on the incident so he basically was just replying to you!! As for the second part : Mollys hands were tied (not a good thing for a keeper haha) after Mellerick left so if he wanted to keep playing he had no choice but to stay. And surely after all Molly gave to ballyvolane its unfair to question his loyalty to Mellerick . If there was still a team in ballyvolane park i'm sure he'd still be playing there

shetland
29/03/2012, 9:00 AM
loyalty not in question ,but to answer it was only handbag stuff is wrong .to threaten to break someones leg is totally uncalled for.,what will happen if coachford win through to the final,total mayhem ?