PDA

View Full Version : Tonight's game!

seagullsnest
05/08/2004, 2:31 PM
Any predictions on tonight's game against Dundalk! :)

Terry
05/08/2004, 2:45 PM
Any predictions on tonight's game against Dundalk! :)

dundalk 3-2 bray :eek:

I see gormley got a red card after the match for his comments towards the linesman last friday! and deservedly too. :) I reckon he could get a 3 match ban and a hefty fine?

seagullsnest
05/08/2004, 3:11 PM
I was downin Galway for the game and the ref and line's men are a disgrace to irish football, Bray should have had 2 peno's both of which were deserved and the ref waved play on! And then after the game giving Eddie a red card! Gormley was only telling the truth! If John Flood hit the galway player fair enough but for getting sent off for nothing leaves me bewildered!!

2-0 to Bray

Terry
05/08/2004, 3:27 PM
if John Flood hit the galway player fair enough but for getting sent off for nothing leaves me bewildered!!

2-0 to Bray

I was directly behind the goals when he hit him (Nigel Keady) an elbow in the face! whether he meant it though is a different arguement.

seagullsnest
05/08/2004, 3:37 PM
did not deserve to be sent off

Terry
06/08/2004, 6:48 AM
did not deserve to be sent off

So your saying that if you hit someone with your elbow, you should be sent off? If the roles were reversed and Nigel hit him, I don't think you would be saying the same thing!

P.S. excellent result last night. Yer starting to enough putting a few away against Dundalk

seagullsnest
06/08/2004, 11:15 AM
What a game, am delighted with the result, we need games like that to bring our goal difference up.

We have Blackburn for a friendly on saturday then back in action the league away to Limerick....

eamoss
06/08/2004, 2:53 PM
Last night really P***ed me off! :mad:

I was hoping to win when I was heading down to Bray untill I heard the line up! Vaughan, Quinn, McGuinness, Marney, Sliney, Geoghegan, Curran, Coburn where all out & all of them are 1st team players! 3 players who played last night where from last season U-17s team!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Are F***ing luck