PDA

View Full Version : Collins v Dolan-Celebrity Death Match

joeSoap
05/08/2004, 7:57 AM
Roddy was doing his best to outdo Dolan last night...talking over him whenever he could, and dragging out his own contributions. I liked the one where Dolan said Shels should be optimistic, and Roddy started spouting all that 'realistic' crap.....Was hoping Dolan would eat him actually, live on air , and spit out Roddys horrendous tie!!! :eek:

namloc
05/08/2004, 8:05 AM
It was weird the way Roddy kept on referring to Shels as "we" and "us". Don't think fans of CHF would be too happy with that.

patsh
05/08/2004, 11:31 AM
Dolan very obviously cannot stand him, and I can't say I blame him. Its funny how Collins has changed his tune from being so dismissive and insulting to the league.

Amazing what a few months on the dole can do for you!...:rolleyes:

balls
05/08/2004, 12:11 PM
dolan cudnt even bring himself to look at the skumbag collins everytime roddy spoke pat was looking at the ground.

Pablo
05/08/2004, 1:07 PM
Say what you like about Pat Dolan but he is a champion of club football in this country.
He's always so optimistic and why not? he was right about shels. he was right about his own team in europe this year.

I wouldnt like to loose him but he should be in charge of the FAI

balls
09/08/2004, 6:24 PM
i would never say a bad word against pat dolan he is a true champion of irish football and a gentleman. roddy is just a skumbag.

MariborKev
09/08/2004, 6:38 PM
I wouldnt like to loose him but he should be in charge of the FAI

Aye super- play in a League where we would not have to register players, we would postpone games at the drop of the hat and other mad ideas

Magic fella but let someone else handle the logistics

tiktok
09/08/2004, 9:28 PM
....and other mad ideas

....like qualifying for Europe through the Courts? :D ;)

MariborKev
09/08/2004, 9:50 PM
FAI are still "in discussions" with us over this apparently