PDA

View Full Version : Bus to Galway

outspoken
29/02/2012, 3:59 PM
The club are looking 2 run a bus to Mervue this Friday but intrest has been low so far and we need more names before today is out so if your interested text liam whos number can be found in todays leader (club notes) or message me and il pass your name on.

Thanks.

Martinho II
29/02/2012, 6:38 PM
I normally would be a regular on the buses outspoken but with me workin in mullingar now till five that evenin I will be headin straight to Mervue after work.. fingers crossed ye will get nos...

outspoken
29/02/2012, 9:51 PM
No problem Martinho, numbers are very low at the moment I wasnt expecting double deckers to be filled or anything but its disappointing we cant drum up enough intrest for our opening game.....oh well im sure the sunshiners will be all over us in a few weeks time!

outspoken
01/03/2012, 4:47 PM
bus cancelled lack of interest (only 4) oh well hopefully a few wins will generate more support.

outspoken
14/03/2012, 3:32 PM
Massive game away in Wexford Friday night. The club are trying their very best to run a bus but we need at least 6 more names to get the wheels in motion so if you have an intrest please ring liam on 087-6141926.

Martinho II
14/03/2012, 7:45 PM
any word outspoken on what time the bus is leavin from longford at if goin.. If ye are going by Mullingar ye could pick me up when Im finished work at five!

outspoken
15/03/2012, 4:28 PM
Sorry Martinho was just about to post but the bus is off once again due to lack of numbers. The good news is we were slightly up on interest this time so hopefully we can keep winning and the numbers will continue to grow....I'd be hoping we have a full bus when we travel to our favorite away ground in the league.....Finn Park!