PDA

View Full Version : reynolds

Pages : [1] 2

thecorner
31/07/2004, 2:03 AM
did u ever see such a scumbag in your life

2 corner balls by us and believe me i wanted to jump the wall and deck the pr!ck.

the only reason he sent quintogo over was because he wanted us to shout racists comments(but we are above that)

hes a scumbag and the sooner people realise it,the better

P.S. MC GRATH IS IN HOSPITAL RECOVERING AGAIN,ALWAYS LIKED HIM BUT AFTER REYNOLDS AND WATERFORD DISPLAY 2NITE....FCUK HIM

sullanefc
31/07/2004, 2:05 AM
Anyone see what happened between himself and George. Both went down in a heap. Clash of heads???

thecorner
31/07/2004, 2:09 AM
Both went down in a heap. Clash of heads???

plain and simple NO

sullanefc
31/07/2004, 2:16 AM
plain and simple NO

Yeah read your other post. Tinker!!! :mad: Surely video evidence can be used on him. Oh hang on?? :confused: Were there cameras there :rolleyes:

Snatch
31/07/2004, 9:11 AM
P.S. MC GRATH IS IN HOSPITAL RECOVERING AGAIN,ALWAYS LIKED HIM BUT AFTER REYNOLDS AND WATERFORD DISPLAY 2NITE....FCUK HIM

Leave McGrath out of it.

thecorner
31/07/2004, 9:27 AM
Leave McGrath out of it.

eh......no
hate everything got to do with waterford

Druss
31/07/2004, 9:50 AM
Whats the fact that Reynolds is a ****** got to do with McGrath being sick?
Reynolds was a scumbag long before McGrath came to waterford.
QED my opinion of Paul McGrath has not changed.

patsh
31/07/2004, 10:48 AM
Something has got to be done by this league about these hatchetmen scum. Most of those cnuts had no intention of playing football last night. I feel sorry for Alan Carey and Quintongo. They have a few good players who are being let down by a f*cking bootboy thug posing as a manager, with another few slimey pr*cks aiding and abetting his "vision" of soccer, which is really just legal GBH. Within 30 seconds that animal should have been sent off, but the ref was an assh*le and a coward......:mad:

I was thrilled to see Waterford come up and have the chance for these Munster derbies, but after last night, and as long as that piece of sh*t is in charge of them, I hope the lot of them break their f*cking legs and never get on a pitch again.

I'm glad to see that we do not sink to the level of that scum, and we played some brilliant football and played them off the pitch. We are different class to that shower, and it felt so good last night to show that rat just how far ahead of his sh*tty little club we are, and what football is and how it should be played.

Back to the sewer, you f*cking lowlife animal.

cobhrambler 16
31/07/2004, 11:21 AM
what were the corner boys shouting at the black fella? i saw them making hand gestures... :rolleyes:

and you have to remember waterford were without 6 first team players and in my opinion it was an even match until the last 10 minutes when city took over.

and george o'c is no saint himself,everytime somethin happens on the pitch he's at the heart of it,or maybe other players just pick on him because he's a b|tch??? :D

SSS
31/07/2004, 11:52 AM
The League has to sort out the scumbag element! It'll get like GAA football where the big physical teams win everything through brute force and intimidation.

As for McGrath - leave it. USA 94 etc.

thecorner
31/07/2004, 11:53 AM
what were the corner boys shouting at the black fella? i saw them making hand gestures... :rolleyes:

oh lock us up, is that a crime????? :eek:

born 2b a rebel
31/07/2004, 12:32 PM
Cudn't believe what I was seeing last night-f**kin scumbags the whole lot of them..All the respect that I had for Waterford United(which wasn't very much in the first place)is completely gone, f**kin knackers.. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Reynolds should be ashamed of himself!!!!!!!I was DELIGHTED when City knocked him back down to earth with the two goals..practically stood in the same spot not moving a muscle after that...As far as im concerned,
THERE'S ONLY ONE TEAM IN MUNSTER!!!!!!!!

cobhrambler 16
31/07/2004, 2:59 PM
oh lock us up, is that a crime????? :eek:

very funny aren't ya....i said what did they say?

your a ****** ya no that? :D

******** :rolleyes:

Ruairi
31/07/2004, 3:01 PM
we'll have none of that here Cobhrambler16, thank you very much

cobhrambler 16
31/07/2004, 3:04 PM
typical city fan...full of ****e :rolleyes:

RedX
31/07/2004, 5:43 PM
Alan Reynolds was a disgrace last night.Its been a long time since i seen a player carry on like that on a pitch.All he seemed to have his players focused on was to prevent City playing no matter what.I would hate to see a manager at City do that.I cant beleive he played with Cork City FC.Waterford are a poor $helbourne in there style.They kick and kick and try to take over the game but now our lads are at last standing up and being counted.This was a nice curtain raiser to what to expect when $hels come down.We will beat them...

As i have said before Paul Mc Grath is a legend and was a hero to many people that use this forum no matter who we support.I wish him the best of luck in his ongoing troubles with alcohol.Also with all due respect to the Waterford fans i seen there message board during the Inter-Toto games and they sent a lot of godd luck messages.Its not there fault Alan Reynolds chooses to play like this so i wish them best of luck for the rest of the season...

ConfusedBlue
31/07/2004, 6:08 PM
Something has got to be done by this league about these hatchetmen scum. Most of those cnuts had no intention of playing football last night. I feel sorry for Alan Carey and Quintongo. They have a few good players who are being let down by a f*cking bootboy thug posing as a manager, with another few slimey pr*cks aiding and abetting his "vision" of soccer, which is really just legal GBH. Within 30 seconds that animal should have been sent off, but the ref was an assh*le and a coward......
Funny you say something like that,when the biggest animal of all hails from Cork.A certain Roy Keane uses the exact same tactics and was lauded as the worlds best midfield player for doing just that.I seem to remember a World Cup qualifier against Holland in Lansdowne where Keane went straight through Overmars within 10 seconds and keane was lucky to stay on the field.This all smells of hypocrisy to me!!!!!
Why should Reynolds put up with this stick for the style of game he plays?????

As for saying Carey is a good player,I dunno what Carey your talking about but it certainly isnt Alan.That chap is the most awkward donkey to off set foot in the RSC and the only reason he played last night was because we were missing so many of the 1st team.

P.S.I'm actually glad that ye did finally beat us last night because maybe now someone has a chance of making a fight for the title with Shels even if it is Cork and even if it means we have have to put up with the modest L A N G E R unbiased attitude!!!!!!!
:confused:

DolansWaistcoat
31/07/2004, 6:19 PM
Reynolds is a nasty piece of work all right.He seems to model himself on Vinny Jones and Dennis Wise when it comes to using every cheap trick in the book to TRY and win a game.Scumbag.

Paul McGrath is a legend and always will be in Irish footballing folklore so less of the bullsh!t about him.

thecorner
31/07/2004, 6:24 PM
paul mcgrath is involved with waterford
i hate everything got tod with waterford

not my fault,hes involved

as far as im concerned everything got to do with waterford is scum

DolansWaistcoat
31/07/2004, 6:36 PM
Ah,stop the lights Corner.Does McGrath reallyhave that much to do with waterford,He does fcuk all there i'd say,just gives his name to add publicity to there cause. ;)

patsh
31/07/2004, 6:45 PM
Funny you say something like that,when the biggest animal of all hails from Cork.A certain Roy Keane uses the exact same tactics and was lauded as the worlds best midfield player for doing just that.I seem to remember a World Cup qualifier against Holland in Lansdowne where Keane went straight through Overmars within 10 seconds and keane was lucky to stay on the field.This all smells of hypocrisy to me!!!!!
Why should Reynolds put up with this stick for the style of game he plays?????
Trust an idiot like you to come with something so stupid.....:rolleyes:
Since when has Roy Keane being playing with City?
If you condone the thuggery and brutality that is your animal of a manager's style of "football", you are no better than him. I hope you get relegated, and if the people who run this league had any guts or knowhow, the little cnut would have been banned for the rest of the season by now.

cobhrambler 16
31/07/2004, 9:42 PM
If you condone the thuggery and brutality that is your animal of a manager's style of "football", you are no better than him. I hope you get relegated, and if the people who run this league had any guts or knowhow, the little cnut would have been banned for the rest of the season by now.

don't be sad!!!! football is a a man's game....not a pussy's... :rolleyes:

Fermoy Blue
31/07/2004, 9:47 PM
Never mind Reynolds.What was Dolan spoofing about Munster derbies after match?.Lets face it,out of Cup to first Division team, struggled to beat Waterford minus 6 of their best players,Connor,Frost,Sullivan,Bruton,Clifford, Fitzgerald.Would City beat them without Devine,Murphy,Bennett,Doyle,George,Flynn.Don't think so!Facts are neither of 2 teams last night are gonna win league but at least Waterford are still in Cup. Euro campaign and fixture congestion are just a deflection away from another league and cup failure and Dolan knows it.Bohs have more league points,in League Cup final,still in Cup yet Kenny got sacked.Methinks City fans should be more concerned about own manager and his guff after match than opposing one.PAT, IT WAS A ****POOR MATCH,PASSION OF MUNSTER DERBIES ME ARSE.

harry crumb
31/07/2004, 9:54 PM
We played yee off the park in the 2nd half. We might not win the league this year but we'll go mighty close.

cobhrambler 16
31/07/2004, 11:08 PM
going close isn't winning now is it..

dolan fits right in with the city fans... full of ****e talk..

thecorner
31/07/2004, 11:22 PM
going close isn't winning now is it..

dolan fits right in with the city fans... full of ****e talk..

i think there is first divison forum on foot.ie as well somehwere. y dont u trot off there now like a good little boy

leave the premier forum to the big boys :D

adamcarr
31/07/2004, 11:47 PM
i think there is first divison forum on foot.ie as well somehwere. y dont u trot off there now like a good little boy

leave the premier forum to the big boys :D
Yeah who is this tem Cobh Rambler, cobhrambler16??? :confused:

:D

Éanna
01/08/2004, 12:42 PM
We all had plenty to say about Reynolds during the game, but to be honest the guy is a superb player. The way he wound city players up and intimidated the ref last night- and he played some nice passes too! We would have won by 5 or 6 if he hadn't played. I can't stand the guy, I think his team are a shower of animals, but to give credit where its due, he's bloody good at what he does.

As for McGrath- he's a legend in Irish football, but he's with waterford now, so he's fair game as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who says otherwise- should we applaud Glen Crowe and Jason Byrne cos they play for ireland? get real- if he's the opposition he deserves it.

ConfusedBlue
01/08/2004, 6:32 PM
Since when has Roy Keane being playing with City?
When did I say Keane played for yere hole of a club?Read before you type L A N G E R!!!!!I was comparing their style of football and Rennie plays the same style as Keane.Rennie is good at what he does,if he was with ye ye wouldnt be complaining about it and ye might actually be in a stronger league position if ye had that steel in the middle.

Its funny how ye all seem to gloss over yere own georgies performances and histrionics!!Ye should look closer to home before criticising other players!!!

Pablo
01/08/2004, 6:54 PM
When did I say Keane played for yere hole of a club?Read before you type L A N G E R!!!!!I was comparing their style of football and Rennie plays the same style as Keane.Rennie is good at what he does,if he was with ye ye wouldnt be complaining about it and ye might actually be in a stronger league position if ye had that steel in the middle.

Its funny how ye all seem to gloss over yere own georgies performances and histrionics!!Ye should look closer to home before criticising other players!!!

Cosidering the elbow Georgie got in the first minute you mean? admit it you couldnt beat us at football so you thought you'd try street fighting?

cobhrambler 16
01/08/2004, 10:09 PM
Cosidering the elbow Georgie got in the first minute you mean? admit it you couldnt beat us at football so you thought you'd try street fighting?

they've proven they can beat ye.

Pablo
02/08/2004, 12:20 AM
they've proven they can beat ye.

read the post :rolleyes:

not at football they cant..........boxing maybe

patsh
02/08/2004, 8:52 AM
When did I say Keane played for yere hole of a club?Read before you type L A N G E R!!!!!I was comparing their style of football and Rennie plays the same style as Keane.Rennie is good at what he does,if he was with ye ye wouldnt be complaining about it and ye might actually be in a stronger league position if ye had that steel in the middle.Assh*le, are you completely brain dead?

Ratnolds doesn't play football.

I have to point out to a blind pr*ck like you that Colin O'Brien provides the "steel" in the middle for us, yet is a skilful, talented player, not a little short-arsed scumbag.

Its funny how ye all seem to gloss over yere own georgies performances and histrionics!!Ye should look closer to home before criticising other players!!!I also see you are continuing your fixation with George. You seem to be obsessed with him, always calling him a "poof" and a hairdresser.

I guess this explains exactly what it is you are confused about.

SSS
02/08/2004, 9:55 AM
if he's the opposition he deserves it.

Mooney's due a hard time next game down so as he's playing for Shams..

Gary
02/08/2004, 2:57 PM
We all had plenty to say about Reynolds during the game, but to be honest the guy is a superb player. The way he wound city players up and intimidated the ref last night- and he played some nice passes too! We would have won by 5 or 6 if he hadn't played. I can't stand the guy, I think his team are a shower of animals, but to give credit where its due, he's bloody good at what he does.

I agree completely with that. After seeing him Friday night, i have a grudging respect for him. There is no doubting the guy is an animal, but we loved him when he was our animal.

DolansWaistcoat
02/08/2004, 4:43 PM
As for McGrath- he's a legend in Irish football, but he's with waterford now, so he's fair game as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who says otherwise- should we applaud Glen Crowe and Jason Byrne cos they play for ireland? get real- if he's the opposition he deserves it.

Are you for real or what,comparing Paul McGrath with Crowe and Byrne. :eek:Would ya boo Denis Irwin if he signed for Waterford.

I didn't say we should applaud Mcgrath just give him the respect he deserves.The man is a legend.

ConfusedBlue
02/08/2004, 5:32 PM
It seems your the 1 is a bit confused,where in that post was there any mention of that ***** being a "poof" and a "hairdresser"????????
It seems to me your the 1 is fixated by your own players sexuality and masculinity!!!!

I also see you are continuing your fixation with George. You seem to be obsessed with him, always calling him a "poof" and a hairdresser.
You talk about us being fixated by Georgie,this coming from a message board that has at least 4 threads concerning Alan Reynolds.Grow up lads and throw that monkey off yere back.Afterall its a contact sport,its not netball or basketball we're talking about!!!!!

Fermoy Blue
02/08/2004, 10:01 PM
Looks like Munster team won't win league then.Waterford have bags otheart but too many players unfortunately are simply not enough eg.Breen,O'Brien,Waters.City also have some not good enough,Lordan,Murray,Byrne,Nwanko but loads without the heart for it George,Fenn,Kearney.The only Cork players with real passsion last Fri night were Bennett,O'Brien and Carey....go figure..Unfortunately Citys best player,Johnno,is only a shadow of himself pre-injury and is now miles behind Byrne and Crowe,he is now like Murray and Fenn starting to resemble a Peterboro reject.Should be interesting to hear Pats spin tho,positives in passion,pride and performance,just about to sign Dominic and ColmFoley and indignation about offside,blatant peno,refs and Dublin.Then again,maybe it is all Reynolds fault after all!

Gary
02/08/2004, 10:07 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Thats the biggest pile of crap I have read here since SSS's post about big time charlies.

Dan Murray is playing some of his best football at the moment, back where he belongs as one of the eLs best centre halves.

Fenn - well, will the blue biitterness ever end. The was superb on Friday, and would walk into any eL team. You shower would welcome him back with open arms.

Nwanko? How often have you seen him play? Still learning how eL ball is played, but Id take him over journey man here for the money Jose Quintongo any day.

Byrne - Good squad player

George, Fenn and Kearney not having the heart for it. A statement like that just shows you are talking through your arse. George can be (rightly in many cases) accused of many things, but not having heart is certainly not one of them. Kearneys form shows why he has played at every international level apart from senior. Fenn, see above.

You are also being to critical of your own team, but we'll leave at that.

Obsessed :rolleyes:

razor
03/08/2004, 8:04 AM
While I do detest him , and abuse him vehemently through out the game I must say that he is brilliant at what he does.
He winds up the crowd, he plays the ref brilliantly.
With every bad tackle put in by a City player he was over to the ref playing him like a puppet, he might as well have had his hand up the refs @rse.
The other night he shouldn't have lasted 2 minutes especially after being booked after 50 seconds.
Georgie is no angel either and might have gone about to try and get him sent off but hey thats playing Alan at his own game.
Reynolds was digging, pushing, puching all done when the ref was looking the other way.
Having said all that, i'd have him back in the morning, Colin T is playing exceptionally at the moment but is nowhere near the steel Reynolds would give us in the centre.
He is a dirty, filthy, cheat of a player but would we care if he was on our side ? I think not.

derm
03/08/2004, 8:14 AM

That "where's McGrath" chant on Friday night was a disgrace.

If anyone from any team, irrespective of their history, has a life-threatening illness then I would think that they deserve compassion and respect. Revelling in McGrath's state is sick. Supporting your team does not mean losing your common decency - it's not all right to rejoice when he's down and then stay quiet for the minute's silence when he dies - because that's where he's going.

F*** the Waterford United link, the man needs support. If he's suddenly no longer a hero then you're no better than the barstoolers who swap allegiances depending on who's winning. You don't kick a man, ANY man, let alone a f***ing Irish legend, when he's down.

Why not compose a chant laughing at Charles Mbabazi Livingstone for when SPA come to town ?? Football is not more important than life or death, and you don't have to be an animal to follow it.

patsh
03/08/2004, 9:11 AM
It seems your the 1 is a bit confused,where in that post was there any mention of that ***** being a "poof" and a "hairdresser"????????
It seems to me your the 1 is fixated by your own players sexuality and masculinityStill at it Percy?, even quoting yourself and replying to your own posts....:rolleyes:
I can read other message boards too, and your little crush on Georgie is well documented.
Run along now and don't bore us with your personal problems......

drinkfeckarse
03/08/2004, 9:50 AM

If anyone from any team, irrespective of their history, has a life-threatening illness then I would think that they deserve compassion and respect. Revelling in McGrath's state is sick. Supporting your team does not mean losing your common decency - it's not all right to rejoice when he's down and then stay quiet for the minute's silence when he dies - because that's where he's going.

F*** the Waterford United link, the man needs support. If he's suddenly no longer a hero then you're no better than the barstoolers who swap allegiances depending on who's winning. You don't kick a man, ANY man, let alone a f***ing Irish legend, when he's down.

Why not compose a chant laughing at Charles Mbabazi Livingstone for when SPA come to town ?? Football is not more important than life or death, and you don't have to be an animal to follow it.

SPOT ON. 'NUFF SAID. :cool:

DolansWaistcoat
03/08/2004, 10:15 AM

Great post,I thought the McGrath chant was well out of order as well the other night and was glad when only half the shed joined in and it died out straight away.

ccfcman
03/08/2004, 12:32 PM
typical city fan...full of ****e :rolleyes:
typical ramblers fan,lack of vocabulary
:rolleyes:

ccfcman
03/08/2004, 12:41 PM
the shower of wasters(not least the "general" forums moderator) who involved tyhemselves in the mcgrath bashing sicken me.you need to take a long look at yourselves and wonder why you involved yourselves making light of our country's greatest ever centre half,mocking him as a human.the guy has a life threatening disease and you mock it.worse still it was when our general forum moderator returned back from the horseshoe he joined this dispicable chant.

you may be fans of cork city but you will lose cork city fc fans also you shameless and ignorant people.

the real scum was standing right next to me in the shed not 50yards away in the blue wearing number 4 :mad: :mad: :mad:

razor
03/08/2004, 12:55 PM
The way I look at it is that really McGrath has nothing whatsoever to do with Waterford United Football Club.
He surely can't be contributing anything to them really plus there is enough to hate about their players and style of play without resorting to this kind of mockery.
I feel terribly sorry for the bloke.
But we are here to discuss Cork City and this thread is about reynolds
To be honest i didn't hear any chant about McGrath the other night but I was probably too busy shouting dogs abuse at Reynolds.

ConfusedBlue
04/08/2004, 6:01 PM
I can read other message boards too, and your little crush on Georgie is well documented.
Patsh my friendyou really do have problems.You should take a long hard look at your own posts and take a bit of your own advice in!!!!

As for this forum I was beginning to think all that used it were no-brainers and scum but thank God,razor,ccfcman,DolansWaistcoat and drinkfeckarse have restored my faith.At least some people have the co-on to recognise a flawed legend who need's the support and help of the people of this country!!!If you want to know the truth about McGrath,he's on unpaid sick leave from the club and has been for a good while.Those who mock and jeer the man because of his problems are no better than pondscum!!!!!!

Éanna
04/08/2004, 7:08 PM
I take it that the same sanctimonious tosspots defending mcgrath on here won't use the word junkie or some such in reference to barry ryan and have never used it in connection to trevor molloy? mcgrath has been in football long enough to know what goes on in football and i'm sure he's well able to take it. I've only 2 things to say about the guy
1. While he is a legend in irish football, he's part of waterford and on matchday that makes him a fair target for abuse.
2. He's been given so much pity and so many second chances by the people of this country that he doesn't deserve any more IMO

patsh
05/08/2004, 7:35 AM
Patsh my friendyou really do have problems.You should take a long hard look at your own posts and take a bit of your own advice inAdvice?....Sad, sad little man....:rolleyes:
Confusion still reigns in that little head of yours....