PDA

View Full Version : Get Behind The Lads

yan
12/06/2001, 11:25 PM
come on now everyone,lets give saturdays game a good go,i want to hear chants for most of the game,lets face it were going to be the sad individuals out at the cross for next 11 months roaring on gunthers lads,lets give them wat they deserve,after all they beat shels at home to be here and most gave up there summer hols but more importantly they cant get ******s drunk at kelvins wedding on friday coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets here some new songs aswell coz im getting bored wit the old usual songs,

im sure we hav some composers,

i was a part of 4 lads who put together the hoof fanzine the year b4 last and asked for new songs but didnt get many(none),so cum on lads,

wat about,,,,,,,

city till we die,
were city till we die,
we know we are
were sure we are etc.

or

come on u boys in red
come on u boys in red
etc

or

oh when the rebels go marching in

etc

come on thing

and bring the fog horns,flares and nething that makes noise

Neil
13/06/2001, 12:12 PM
lets give them wat they deserve

:D If we were giving them 'what they deserve' it wouldn't be a pretty sight. What do you reckon Ollie, Patsy and Johnny C "deserve"?

But despite that (I'm not one to hold a grudge!) I'm all for flares, drums, confetti ad streamers.

As regards flares - we need to know what the clubs present stance is. As far as I know, flares lit or unlit will be confiscated. Which is a shame I think... There is also the option of red smoke bombs...

Re: Drums - The guy at the Shels match in Tolka did a brilliant job getting the crowd going with his drum. Are you out there? Welcome in the Shed anytime... it needs something like that.