PDA

View Full Version : marinobohs talks bias yet again

marinobohs
22/02/2012, 1:53 PM
Tell me are your players still getting paid as groundsmen and barmen, along with getting paid as footballers?

How many million do Bohs owe, and how long will they get away not paying what they owe?

Nothing to to do with anti Bohs, just looking for some answers, but don't expect any.

.... interesting how rules of FOOT.IE allow any sort of nonsense to be posted as long as its about Bohs, Eh P Stu ?

horton
22/02/2012, 3:59 PM
.... interesting how rules of FOOT.IE allow any sort of nonsense to be posted as long as its about Bohs, Eh P Stu ?
Awk cmon fella, it's hardly a big conspiracy theory! You sound like a Shams fan:p Some Derry fans are a tad peeved at how Bohs fans are gloating over this, considering your own financial situation. Did Derry deserve a rule break? not really, has Bohs earned the spot on merit? thats debatable.
Let those who's own club haven't fiddled their finances/done something immoral cast the first stone!

sundance kid
22/02/2012, 4:00 PM

Thats not really true is it now. I've had a few posts, from yourself especially, deleted for spouting unfounded nonsense about rovers.

Is it true, as per bohs accounts, that the number of bohs administrative and ground staff increased from 3 to 11 between year ending 2009 and year ending 2010? This may be what the previous poster was alluding to when he made his insinuation.

de bowez
22/02/2012, 4:08 PM
Thats not really true is it now. I've had a few posts, from yourself especially, deleted for spouting unfounded nonsense about rovers.

Is it true, as per bohs accounts, that the number of bohs administrative and ground staff increased from 3 to 11 between year ending 2009 and year ending 2010? This may be what the previous poster was alluding to when he made his insinuation.

Dont forget that Rovers got the FAI to take another look at the accounts and as no action was taken it can be assumed that we did nothing of the sort. Think it all goes back to confusion over Mark Rossiter who got an insurance payoff when he retired that meant that he cant play as a pro, some thought he had been registered as a coach but that is also false.

marinobohs
22/02/2012, 4:10 PM
Awk cmon fella, it's hardly a big conspiracy theory! You sound like a Shams fan:p Some Derry fans are a tad peeved at how Bohs fans are gloating over this, considering your own financial situation. Did Derry deserve a rule break? not really, has Bohs earned the spot on merit? thats debatable.
Let those who's own club haven't fiddled their finances/done something immoral cast the first stone!

Actually dont have a problem with what fans post,was referring to situation where, unfortunately, due to the biased moderation of one moderator rules that apply in the case of posts from Bohs fans are treated differently to those of any other club.

The same so called moderator - claiming to be a UCD fan - that has consistently sought to have myself and any other Bohs posters on here banned while allowing any rubbish be spouted about Bohs (as I pointed out in the post highlighted).

As I said previously I had no strong views on who got the euro spot, but surprised at Derry fans blaming Bohs for their own failure to meet criteria.

pineapple stu
22/02/2012, 4:22 PM
The same so called moderator - claiming to be a UCD fan - that has consistently sought to have myself and any other Bohs posters on here banned while allowing any rubbish be spouted about Bohs (as I pointed out in the post highlighted).
Another poster reported your post. I merely agreed that it was infraction-worthy. You didn't even try to back up your statement, which was potentially libellous.

Bohs are millions in debt; that's not in question. Anomalies in Bohs' accounts have been referenced and are publicly available (including on the Bohs finance threads here). I have no problems people making reference to relevant, publicly available documents.

If you have a problem with a post, report it. Don't be dragging threads off-topic having a rant. If you want to find another forum to post on, fire away.

Stuff binned.