PDA

View Full Version : Unsubstantiated stuff

Macy
21/02/2012, 9:58 AM
Pats budget the year they finished second to Bohs was higher than Bohs or Drogs (and possibly highest ever LOI budget) at close to 3 million (FAI published budgets). They finished 19 points behind Bohs (4th highest budget listed).
Did that bohs budget include bar staff?

marinobohs
21/02/2012, 10:58 AM
Did that bohs budget include bar staff?

Nor does it include sponsors money, it was alledged, St Pats had paid direct to some players (to avoid going through club books) or the double contracts Derry were found to operate in following season.

In the absence of any substance to the myriad of rumours/claims/ allegations floating around LOI lets just live with the FAI figures. Or send the evidence to Abbotstown :o

Hibs4Ever
21/02/2012, 11:00 AM
Nor does it include sponsors money, it was alledged, St Pats had paid direct to some players (to avoid going through club books)

Alledged by who?

marinobohs
21/02/2012, 11:26 AM
Alledged by who?

former player, still playing in LOI. Dont have definitive proof (hence not calling it "fact") :D

Dodge
21/02/2012, 11:54 AM
You can't say fact because you're talking through your hoop

Bohs paid more in wages than we did
We were nowhere near half that 3 million figure you mentioned
The FAI don't publish any figures, never mind club wages

marinobohs
21/02/2012, 12:12 PM
You can't say fact because you're talking through your hoop

Bohs paid more in wages than we did
We were nowhere near half that 3 million figure you mentioned
The FAI don't publish any figures, never mind club wages

,,,,,strange as you acknlowledged the fact (about near 3 million wage bill) previously Dodge :rolleyes:, still can understand if it embarrasses you so happy to pretend it never happened and the 19 points win was down to Bohs bar staff :o:o

askmehoop
21/02/2012, 12:15 PM
,,,,,strange as you acknlowledged the fact (about near 3 million wage bill) previously Dodge :rolleyes:, still can understand if it embarrasses you so happy to pretend it never happened and the 19 points win was down to Bohs bar staff :o:o

and ground staff, you cant underestimate the effort they made. The groundsman up front won plenty of games on his own that season

Dodge
21/02/2012, 12:20 PM

Where did I acknowledge this? I'll save you bother by saying its another one of your little made up facts

Not embarrssed at all. Bohs were miles better than us, regardless of wages. Both clubs overspent. You trying to say otherwise?

marinobohs
21/02/2012, 1:17 PM
Where did I acknowledge this? I'll save you bother by saying its another one of your little made up facts

Not embarrssed at all. Bohs were miles better than us, regardless of wages. Both clubs overspent. You trying to say otherwise?

No. I said Bohs wage bill was less than St Pats that season (if I have the time I will try and trawl up your post).
Aside from the usual LOI rumour /gossip about additional payments, made about many clubs - most of which were never proven - that is the only relevent fact.

Dodge
21/02/2012, 1:49 PM
Might be the only one relevant to you but I'd prefer if you didn't post **** about Pats paying 3mill I'm wages, and paying into the hand

You can believe what you like but posting outright crap isn't on

marinobohs
21/02/2012, 3:47 PM
Might be the only one relevant to you but I'd prefer if you didn't post **** about Pats paying 3mill I'm wages, and paying into the hand

You can believe what you like but posting outright crap isn't on

......feel much the same about various unproven nonsense about Bohs "bar" payments (which was the basis of my response). At least I acknowledged story around Pats payment was rumour which is more than those peddling Bohs rumours do.

I never said Pats paid 3 million I said it was "near 3 million" which I undrstand was correct. You believe it was "nowhere near half that" (which is complete crap) so be it.

Dodge
21/02/2012, 9:31 PM
......feel much the same about various unproven nonsense about Bohs "bar" payments (which was the basis of my response). At least I acknowledged story around Pats payment was rumour which is more than those peddling Bohs rumours do.

I never said Pats paid 3 million I said it was "near 3 million" which I undrstand was correct. You believe it was "nowhere near half that" (which is complete crap) so be it.
You said that figure was both confirmed by "FAI published accounts" and also by myself. Neither is true.

So, again, stop posting rubbish

askmehoop
21/02/2012, 9:41 PM
You said that figure was both confirmed by "FAI published accounts" and also by myself. Neither is true.

should this stuff not be in the bohs finance thread or start the 'you spent more money then us thread'.

Back on Cook, i see his side lost 2-0 tonight. whats the odds he gets the sligo job

marinobohs
22/02/2012, 11:04 AM

Dont have time to trawl all your posts Dodge. Your assertion that Pats wage bill that year was less than 1.5 million and less than Bohs is the most ridiculous unbelievable post on here

But, as I said, if it helps get you over that 19 points deficit......;)