29/07/2004, 7:21 PM
That's better :)

adamcarr
29/07/2004, 9:27 PM
Who cares. Nobody likes you. Northern scum. :p :rolleyes:

Lux Interior
29/07/2004, 10:03 PM
Who cares. Nobody likes you. Northern scum. :p

Whoops, looks like this s.hitwitch cared enough to reply ;)

Pat O' Banton
29/07/2004, 10:05 PM
While in general have little sympathy with the northern state have to say that most of the lads from there who post on here seem sound. Unfortunately the same can't be said for the stupidity and abuse that comes from Patrick J on here, the above isn't even a clever wind up so why bother posting it.

Oh btw remembering the 'is Plastic Paddy Unemployed?' thread I thought that I'd quickly cpompare the personal profiles
PP average of 1.9 posts a day
PJ average of 3.74 posts a day
So who has little to be doing with their time. Childish I know but just thought thast I'd point it out.

Cue hilarious and witty response.

Going back to an earlier thread regarding taxation, if this is the type of thing that the Irish university system is turning out I'm pleased that I'm not paying tax over there and feel sorry for those who see the above rubbish as their return on their taxes :(

gspain
30/07/2004, 6:09 PM
Congrats great win for the Glens Elfsborg have to be beatable too.

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 7:00 PM
Congrats great win for the Glens Elfsborg have to be beatable too.

The lowest co-efficient of the seeded clubs.

Not confident but if the fitness holds up (which it did during both legs just played), then one can never tell.

Lux Interior
31/07/2004, 1:11 PM
Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years. No point sucking up to pr!cks from Glentoran, pretending we like them. It's the same type of fcukers that booed Packie Bonner and Paul McGrath in Windsor Park, November 1993. Some people have short memories. I don't support the booing of Rangers players at Lansdowne Road but I do enjoy cheering when I hear of another home defeat for Norn Iron. Similarly, I direct the same lack of sympathy towards their club teams, with the exception of Cliftonville.

The 'Land of a 1000 Welcomes', eh .... yer just another Anglophobic f.uckstick that helps keeps the odious likes of Paisley in generous MP salaries and expenses and why I would never support the break of the Union when there's pond life like you just around the next hedgerow.

Similarly, you're one of the many Little Irelanders that would put a brake on any All-Ireland compo - the only viable, long-term cure for the local game(s). Be careful, Paddy-boy, there's another Ice Age around the corner, hopefully primed to wipe dinosaurs like you out.

How a myopic s'hitmong like you ever achieved any sort of third level qual ('Meeja Studies', I'll bet) is a question best posed to whatever community college you blagged your way through.

lopez
31/07/2004, 3:09 PM
Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years. Er, I think that's me you're talking about not Mr O' Banton as I went to a Grange Hill type of school, haven't see my toes in years and in your pea-sized lump of sh*t between your ears masquerading as a brain, I'm English. Did get the third level education though! :rolleyes: BTW, 'public school' here is definitely not a 'Grange Hill' type of establishment. More like Blackrock or Conglowes Wood.

lopez
31/07/2004, 5:18 PM
Yes, I would be entirely oposed to an all-Ireland footballing ideal. Ye have nothing to offer either our national team or our league, only more scumbag antics. We already have Scumrock Rovers to fulfill that role for us. Keep paying your taxes to the q*een because I couldn't care less if you and your comrades floated off into the North Atlantic. :pAhhh! The voice of reason! :rolleyes:

Lux Interior
31/07/2004, 11:30 PM
Yes, I would be entirely oposed to an all-Ireland footballing ideal. Ye have nothing to offer either our national team or our league, only more scumbag antics. We already have Scumrock Rovers to fulfill that role for us. Keep paying your taxes to the q*een because I couldn't care less if you and your comrades floated off into the North Atlantic. :p

Good, then you'll be a bit upset at the confirmation today of a North-South Cup to take place this season (4 from each League).

I hope the likes of you stay away on petty principle - we could do without the "scumbag antics" of yesterday's men [at these games] like yourself.

eoinh
01/08/2004, 12:18 AM
delighted its going to take place. i hope city take part. It would be good to see the likes of Glentoran etc down here.

Would defo bring in large crowds!

Pat O' Banton
01/08/2004, 9:57 AM
Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years. No point sucking up to pr!cks from Glentoran, pretending we like them. It's the same type of fcukers that booed Packie Bonner and Paul McGrath in Windsor Park, November 1993. Some people have short memories. I don't support the booing of Rangers players at Lansdowne Road but I do enjoy cheering when I hear of another home defeat for Norn Iron. Similarly, I direct the same lack of sympathy towards their club teams, with the exception of Cliftonville.

You know a lot about me, I indeed did go to an inner city school, but amazingly enough I went on to go to university which considering that I had to deal with Zamo offering me drugs, Tucker trying to stick my head down the toilet and Rolland eating my lunch is quite a feat. Still it was preferable to going to a school that would have petty people like yourself in.

Also thanks for the info about my nationality, next time I'm renewing my passport I will no doubt ask the person behind the desk 'well generations of my family going back were born and raised in Ireland, the Irish constitution says that I'm entitled to Irish citizenship but there's this really intelligent and witty bloke who spends all his time on the internet who says that I'm not Irish, what should I do?'

As I pointed out have a lack of sympathy with the northern 'state', (indeed I always smile when I hear how they have failed to score in another competitive match) however I have even less time for people who exibit sad small minded tendencies in life, as you have repeatedly on this site.

Btw how right I was about the 'hilarious and witty response' from you. Now run of back to your sad middle and upper class mates and show them all the great things that have been typed about you on the world wide web.

Pat O' Banton
01/08/2004, 10:03 AM
Keep paying your taxes to the q*een because I couldn't care less if you and your comrades floated off into the North Atlantic. :p

Just a small point that if you don't mind an outsider making one. Its not an insult to unionists to tell them to keep paying their taxes to ther queen, I think you'll find that they don't really object to this. Its why there called unionists they quite like the union and indeed you may have seen that many of them quite like royalty as well.

Then again a genuine green blooded man like you may know better. :rolleyes:

sylvo
01/08/2004, 12:10 PM
Pat O'Banton going to Grange Hill, come off it they had no gun's and ganja in Grange Hill unlike St Thomas Moore in Wood Green :eek:

sylvo
01/08/2004, 12:41 PM
Who cares. Nobody likes you. Northern scum. :p

you are something else :eek: , just like to point out that Lux Interior was posting about an Irish League club on a thread about Irish League football, and that's the best you can come up with to answer the post.
You ain'nt the reincarnation of Eamon De Valera are yer, because if you are I can't wait for you to finish yer study's and get into the political arena so we can go back to being the world champion's of dancing at crossroad's and mass emigrating and also so we can be run by those fella's from Maynooth and I'm not talking about the barmen in Caulfield's, Brady's or the Leinster arm's. :rolleyes:

Lux Interior
01/08/2004, 11:29 PM
LI,would agree........as long as it takes out his fellow dinosaurs ........the DUP 'militant' wing,the OO & those eejets from The Presbytery........ :eek: :D
PJ;Yer the worst concievable' advert' for the 'Free'State....... :p :D

Oh, I include you in that as well ;)

Lux Interior
03/08/2004, 10:49 PM
Sylvo, if you were paying as much attention to this website as me you would have noticed that Fuks Interior posted this thread in the Irish National team section. It had to be moved. He was clearly trying to wind people up about a rare success for Northern football. As for your Eamon de Valera dig, may I just say that De Valera was the greatest cancer ever inflicted on this country. I have no time for ******* like that. He caused a Civil War and effectively shot in the back the greatest man this country ever produced. Indeed, the De Valera legacy lives on in the shape of the abuses of the Catholic Church and the hypocracy of the GAA. Believe me Sylvo, I'd go back and burn De Valera, Cathal Bruagha, Harry Boland, Liam Lynch, Dan Breen, Countess slut Markevitz and every other uneducated lap-dog if I had a time machine.

"Fuks Interior" - oooh, my sides. The posting on the 'National Team' thread was a genuine mistake. The fact that you have made this an issue, would indicate a deep-seated paranoia which I have not witnessed since, since well .... Mo Mowlam looked at Gerry in an offhand way one day.

Believe me, Pat, as a "wind-up" that would have been a seriously poor effort. Jeezsus, it was really the Brits on the grassy knoll, weren't it?

Third level education, thank God MY taxes didn't subsidise your undoubtedly brilliant thesis on 'The Meedja - Dumbed Down Or Wot?' :D

Agree with you about De Valera, though (although not the bit about Mad Mick).

sylvo
04/08/2004, 12:11 PM
Sylvo, if you were paying as much attention to this website as me you would have noticed that Fuks Interior posted this thread in the Irish National team section. It had to be moved. He was clearly trying to wind people up about a rare success for Northern football. As for your Eamon de Valera dig, may I just say that De Valera was the greatest cancer ever inflicted on this country. I have no time for ******* like that. He caused a Civil War and effectively shot in the back the greatest man this country ever produced. Indeed, the De Valera legacy lives on in the shape of the abuses of the Catholic Church and the hypocracy of the GAA. Believe me Sylvo, I'd go back and burn De Valera, Cathal Bruagha, Harry Boland, Liam Lynch, Dan Breen, Countess slut Markevitz and every other uneducated lap-dog if I had a time machine.

Pat chill baby, ok I see yer not and yer put it quite bluntly that yer not the reincarnation of Dev or indeed any of those enemy's of the free state so just chill and put the blue shirt back in the wordrobe.
First the outburst at Lux Interior. A lot of us over the past few week's have had a bit of banter with Lux Interior and that's what it is banter, calling the guy name's just cause he's talking about his team is ''bang out of order'' (learnt that term at my Grange Hill type school) ;) , and after all their an Irish team so good luck to them in the next round.
The Countess Markevitz, is this not the same woman who devoted most of her life to working with the poor and neady and spent a fair bit of time locked up in the Joy in the cause of freedom, and that's the way you percive her. Try and check out the book Terrible beauty about her before you go jumping to calling a great Woman like that such disgracefull name's.
As for Liam Lynch and also Dan Breen well if it was'nt for people like them you'd be called BRITISH.
Maybe if you did have that time machine our national figure's would proberly be Dana and Johnny Logan seeing that every one else before them would be wiped out.
But I agree with yer one one thing. Yer are the best thing to happen to this web site.

Lux Interior
04/08/2004, 5:50 PM
Pat's hi-jacked my thread :mad:

Ryannair's two speshs (Weds & Thurs) from Glasgow to Gothenburg now rammed full of Glens lads.

Optimistically we're looking at 3-350, although some are suggesting 500.

The Blues, on the other hand, are away to Ballyclare :D

lopez
04/08/2004, 6:53 PM
...As for your Eamon de Valera dig, may I just say that De Valera was the greatest cancer ever inflicted on this country. I have no time for ******* like that. He caused a Civil War and effectively shot in the back the greatest man this country ever produced...That was Mick McCarthy you eejit, not Dev! :rolleyes:

lopez
05/08/2004, 5:00 PM
Dev was a dictater. Anyone who hasn't realised that by 2004 has obviously grown up in some backward wilderness and received no formal education.I hope you're reading this Tim Pat Coogan. Your take on the 'Long Fellow' was in fact a pile of tripe. :rolleyes:

sylvo
05/08/2004, 9:36 PM
My history professor for the past fourrs recently informed me that Tim Pat Coogan is looked upon with distain by scholarly people. Coogan is a poor historian with many of his arguments lacking a factual basis. However, judging by the comment you just posted, I doubt very much you read Coogan's biography of the pr!ck. I have. Coogan's 'take on the long fellow' is unique for a biography because Coogan displays a very anti-de Valera tone throughout the book. Tim Pat continually points to De Valera's obvious failings. I doubt you realised that. I've got a degree and a masters degree in Irish history. When you do the same maybe you can question my opinions. It will probably please you that I see a lot of similarities between you and De Valera. Both of ye were born to Spanish and Irish parents. Both of ye seem self-absorbed and neither of ye have done much for this country. However, unlike Dev, I doubt you ever went to Blackrock College.

Is that Irish history, or free state middle class history that the degree's in.
So Pat as part of this master's degree do they teach you to call yer fellow countrymen northern scum and give out about people from minority religon's.
We were a bit worried about yer since it's been about a day or two since yer last posted did yer Hockey game go into extra time.
I agree with you about Dev not doing much for this country, thank's to him all us poster's over here had to go to Grange hill instead of Blackrock collage :D (that one's going to run and run).
And Pat when you finish your nice collage course and and take yer place in coparate Ireland, which from an earlier post of your's seem's to be the direction you claim to be taking, then I'm sure you won't be doing a great deal for Ireland either.

lopez
06/08/2004, 12:24 PM
My history professor for the past fourrs recently informed me that Tim Pat Coogan is looked upon with distain by scholarly people. Coogan is a poor historian with many of his arguments lacking a factual basis. However, judging by the comment you just posted, I doubt very much you read Coogan's biography of the pr!ck. I have. Coogan's 'take on the long fellow' is unique for a biography because Coogan displays a very anti-de Valera tone throughout the book. Tim Pat continually points to De Valera's obvious failings. I doubt you realised that.I was thinking of the usage of the description of 'dictater' (sic.) in a chapter of the TPC book, taken from a previous hagiography of the man by Desmond Ryan in 1936 and your statement that Ireland was ruled by someone who locked up his political opponents and suspended elections. Coogan refers to the weakness of opposition, the strength of the RC church as much as Dev's political rule. If banning fascists from leaving the country to fight against a legally elected goverment of another European country is dictating, then so be it. Perhaps when you have lived in a country under a dictatorship (or at least visited a country extensively) then you can spot the difference, and maybe be able to spell the word as well. ;)

Want to point the finger at someone who tried to run Ireland as a dictatorship then you don't have to look far from your old school (and I'm not talking Eoin O'Duffy). John Charles McQuaid is a wonderful example of someone who tried to resist the pluralist society your so lucky to enjoy today. Dev actually resisted, after bringing him in to draft the constitution, much of the mad mullah's attempts to turn Ireland into a Catholic Iran. I recommend John Cooney's 'John Charles McQuaid: Ruler of Catholic Ireland' brilliant hatchet job on his disgrace. The chapter on Ireland's match with Yugoslavia proves most interesting reading. While the office of Dev was keen to let the FAI decide who they played against, Ayatollah McQuaid used every tool at his disposal to undermine the FAI and afterwards sent in his own Basij militia to infiltrate the FAI from within to ensure that not only the FAI did not arrange games against 'Godless' countries but ensure that all levels of soccer - including, presumably, those leagues under CofI control, like the Boys Brigade - conformed to the Catholic ethos.

As for Coogan, you slate him - you obviously see yourself as scholarly - and yet take the title of one of his chapters as a succinct description of DeValera. TPC is looked on with disdain by Unionists because of what they perceive is his 'apologising' for the IRA, not that he's a sh*te writer. Perhaps you should ask your 'professor' why he's not as well read as Coogan, unless he's Dermot Keogh. Personally, after reading four of Coogan's books - and been recommended a fifth by Duncan Gardner - I find him more readable than most historians, although his last book 'Whenever Green Is Worn' displays his penchant for talking about himself and the amount of parties he's attended. But then I'm not as learned as you, only having your degree and masters encompassing Irish history, but not having my ar*e wiped at Blackrock. BTW, if you think that I'm bullsh*tting here I'm happy to exchange MA theses. Mine should interest you: It's about the reaction to black immigration into Ireland upto 2002, and no, it doesn't paint a pretty picture for Lux to opt for Irish citizenship in a more universal sense. What's yours about?

I've got a degree and a masters degree in Irish history.
Don't you think you've made us laugh enough already? Where did you pick it up? Online from The Bob Jones University.com? Your bigoted views on Protestants, Northern Ireland and emigrants show that the above statement is simply ludicrous. Your snobbery is on the other hand is rib tickling.

When you do the same maybe you can question my opinions. It will probably please you that I see a lot of similarities between you and De Valera. Both of ye were born to Spanish and Irish parents. Both of ye seem self-absorbed and neither of ye have done much for this country. However, unlike Dev, I doubt you ever went to Blackrock College.Ouch!!! You forgot to mention that we are both foreigners. :D

Pat O' Banton
06/08/2004, 12:28 PM
I've got a degree and a masters degree in Irish history. When you do the same maybe you can question my opinions.

:D :D :D
History degree, you really crack us up.
Anyone else here read Patrick J and his opinion of the Irish emmigration.
What did your Irish history degree not include this minor event or were you off sick for that class?

lopez
06/08/2004, 3:38 PM
What did your Irish history degree not include this minor event or were you off sick for that class?Emigration? What the f*ck was that? :confused: :confused: Shurely shome mishtake and you mean 'immigration' - darkie types nicking our jobs, women and beer and all that?

sylvo
06/08/2004, 3:38 PM
What did your Irish history degree not include this minor event or were you off sick for that class?

He must have also been off the day they were learning about Constance Markievicz by the look's of thing's. Mother Theresa and Tina Noble must also be held in high esteem by him.
How does that song about mast's and taking go again. :D

Pat O' Banton
06/08/2004, 4:56 PM
Unlike,of course your good self.............. :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

PS.Have been past on the Blackrock College on the bus;Does this count?

Nah you seem to working class and I detect a hint of a non Irish accent there.

Pat O' Banton
06/08/2004, 5:20 PM
Well done Lopez. You have displayed your scholarly attributes. I didn't ask you for your opinions on other parts of Irish history. I simply expressed my educated views on Collins and De Valera. I'm entitled to an opinion in this democracy that you so clearly point to. I'm entitled to think what I want of emigrants. As for Countess Mark*****, she was a useless wh*** - IN MY OPINION :) I really thought the comparison between Lopez and Dev was funny. Spanish parentage . . . only difference being Dev's education in the Rock. That was funny. :D

Just a few points, you have a go at Countess Markevitz for what reason? Seems you have a problem with her sex after all you don't make personally insulting remarks towards Lynch, Bolland et al. What's the matter get blown out in the student union or are you having trouble coming to terms with the idea of equality?
If we're comparing what people have done for Ireland maybe we should ask the admin to conduct a pole,
who has done more for the Irish nation some bloke on the internet or Countess Markevitz?
Secondly no one asked for your ill informed opinions, yet for some reason you were prepared to show the world just how lacking in intellegence you are by coming on here and giving them.
The comparison between Dev and Lopez, yes it was brilliantly funny so much so that I have only just come out of the toilet after an hour wetting myself :rolleyes: . (a phenomenon you will be no doubt familiar with - plastic matteresses in the halls of residence hopefully)
What a sad reflection on yourself it is that you are so concerned with the origins of a someone else, that in some way you feel that this will make you more Irish. You have come on this site with an intention to be controversal and say to your uni mates 'look at me I'm really winding these people up', but you have so far looked sad, ill informed, boorish, extremely unintelligent.
Still I suppose foot.ie is keeping you from looking at other more 'picturesque' websites, stopping a bad case of RSI.

Pat O' Banton
06/08/2004, 5:44 PM
Well said Pat O'. :) I haven't just come on and given my opinions. I bet if you go back through this thread you will see that I was made defend myself and give my opinions. As for intelligence levels and nationality, this website is about all you share in common with me. Maybe I am everything you ever wanted to be. :p

Desperately, always thought that I would like to be like a someone who comes across a misogynist. Still can always dream.
Indeed I am glad that you recognise that we are of vastly differing intelligence levels, I mean it really has shown over the past few weeks.

I fear my boy you maybe defending the indefensible, cannot be bother to play a game of 'they started it' and quite frankly if thats the best you can come up with... :rolleyes:

Pat O' Banton
06/08/2004, 6:13 PM
Pat, I just couldn't be bothered arguing with people of an inferior intelligence level. I've put across my argument but certain people are too thick to accept the truth. But then again, you must have grown up in Ireland, learning our history, when you can tell me so much.

a) you spend quite alot of time arguing with people for someone who can't be bothered.
b)Bullock obviously must have grown up in Germany to be such an expert in German history, Preston must have grown up in Spain etc. I take it you get my drift :rolleyes: .
Whether I can tell you anything is open to debate, however what is fairly sad is that as someone who believes himself to be such an expert in Irish history you have failed to tell us anything new or informative when you have voiced your opinions, indeed there are times when you have been completely wrong in what you believe. I refer you to your belief that emmigrants did not support the Irish economy by sending money home during the later half of the twentieth century.

(BTW I grew up in the same country where Shane McGowan and James Connolly were born, oh hang on another two people who have done more for the Irish nation than your good self. Now get in your reply in your own time as I'm off to the pub and will need a good laugh tomorrow to clear the head)

lopez
06/08/2004, 6:50 PM
Well done Lopez. You have displayed your scholarly attributes...I really thought the comparison between Lopez and Dev was funny. Spanish parentage . . . only difference being Dev's education in the Rock. That was funny. :DI found the comparison funny too :rolleyes: . I never did notice this similarity before. Do you think this is why I think you are a complete bell-end?

BTW, what was your MA thesis about? Emigration: The Great Irish myth? :D

lopez
07/08/2004, 11:01 AM
...you're also from the same country as Andy Goram and Walter Smith...You're also from the same country as Edward Carson, Henry Wilson, Horatio Kitchener and the Duke of Wellington. Your point?! :cool:

liam88
07/08/2004, 12:02 PM
Even I wouldn't say that.......hope you've told OWB......Good luck to Glens :rolleyes: ....though would draw the line @ L*nfield.....

Apologies for what's said in the other thread Dav about giving PAtrick a chance-didn't realise it was he was responsible for accussing our good friend PP of spending his life on here! :mad: ;)
Careful with your wind up's PAt your a good man but like Pat said-most of the Northern folk round here are really sound blokes! Duncan Gardener is one of the nicest blokes i've met! Lux (I think) invited me for a pint in the Oval Club Room-loose the bigotory or make a bit witty aye? ;)
Hadn't looked in on this thread because the Nord Iron board is normally a wee bit dead-just realised it had three pages on here!
I wouldn't really cheer on Glens but I'm pleased for Lux and the other sound Glens lads on here that they did well-like Dav Lumfield is a no go
Almost got in a fight with a Glens fan who was yelling at me for wearing a Celtic **** but when we got over to him we started talking and he was a Baptist minister :D ended up bein' a pretty sound bloke

liam88
07/08/2004, 12:04 PM
Just having a quick skim through the thread and Patrick-lay off ma mates ;)
I know they don't need me to stick up for them but Dav, Lopez, Pat and Sylvo are sound blokes who've been round these parts a long time!

Winding up the Our Wee Minds boys is good craic but the Northern fans who come on here obviously have nothing against the Republic and just want to chat football with anyone from Ireland, otherwise they'd be off on OWM......think about it ;)

liam88
07/08/2004, 12:09 PM
Pat O', I detect a degree of jealousy. I've got a third level education. You had to make to do with a public school "Grange Hill" type experience in your homeland. I'm Irish and have the world at my feets. Your English and have put on so much weight that you haven't seen your toes in years. No point sucking up to pr!cks from Glentoran, pretending we like them. .
And that's just out of order-heck Pat on other thread I've stuck up for you and I know you enjoy a good wind up but that is just.............

"I'm clever than you and your English"-What the heck is that supposed to mean!?! :mad: That's a low, un-thought-out insult not based up on any facts or anything-that's not witty banter just mindless slagging like the kids at school hwo say 'you're gay'!

Pat O' Banton
07/08/2004, 12:10 PM
Yeah, I was just making a point to Pat O' that growing up in the same country as someone like James Connolly doesn't mean he can take credit for Connolly's exploits. I was just asking does he want to take credit for the exploits of Goram and Smith. I'm from the Republic of Ireland. Think both me and Edward Carson would disagree about being from the same country. :D Lopez, you're very paranoid. Seeing that you have Spanish blood, you hail from the same country as Franco. Ha ha ha! :D

Of course I was trying to take credit for helping organise Socialist groupings in the US, Scotland and Ireland, writing important works of socialist theory and repopularising Irish trad music :rolleyes: . Do you know just how hard it is coming up with all these things and read some of the muck that you post on here?

Actually your previous attitude shows that you believe that the most important thing in a defining someones nationality is where they are born, so according to yourself, you are from the same country as Carson. (he helped form some people into a paramilitary organisation called UVF. Also helped organise a great big petition against something called Home Rule, which when the entire nation of Ireland was part of the British empire would give Ireland its own parliament. – Just in case you were off sick from college the day that you were meant to do Ireland under the British empire)

liam88
07/08/2004, 12:37 PM
Of course I was trying to take credit for helping organise Socialist groupings in the US, Scotland and Ireland, writing important works of socialist theory and repopularising Irish trad music :rolleyes: . Do you know just how hard it is coming up with all these things and read some of the muck that you post on here?

Actually your previous attitude shows that you believe that the most important thing in a defining someones nationality is where they are born, so according to yourself, you are from the same country as Carson. (he helped form some people into a paramilitary organisation called UVF. Also helped organise a great big petition against something called Home Rule, which when the entire nation of Ireland was part of the British empire would give Ireland its own parliament. – Just in case you were off sick from college the day that you were meant to do Ireland under the British empire)

THAT'S the kind of response your looking for Partick J :D :D

lopez
07/08/2004, 1:30 PM
Lopez, you're very paranoid. Seeing that you have Spanish blood, you hail from the same country as Franco. Ha ha ha! :DYeah! Same part of Spain aswell. I never knew that! You are very funny man! :rolleyes:

southside bohs
07/08/2004, 6:46 PM
Blackrock College :eek: why would ye go there. full of upper class scumbags. The gob****es of our society are educated there.

Patrick J - a bigot with a third level education :rolleyes: whats new!

This section is meant for northern irish football not depressed irish history.
always preferred european history myself ;) .

sylvo
07/08/2004, 6:54 PM
[QUOTE=Patrick J. As for Countess Mark*****, she was a useless wh*** -

Right then hockey boy, you claim to have a degree in Irish history, so you can tell me now how you've come to describe such a remarkable woman in such a disgracful way.
Is it because she was a Protastant, or maybe the fact that she was against yer free state or even maybe that she was something that on here your trying to be (UPPER CLASS).
A lot of yer post's I have to say I fall around laughing at, but this I do take serious seeing that yer slagging off a woman who even when she was Dying of cancer was still out amongst the people that you really come from trying to make their live's better, so Pat show some fcuking respect.
As for all this trying to be from D4, fair city you come from New jack city more like, I reckon you've spent a bit to much time in the old crack den's and now yer getting illusion's like thinking yer some horsey or hockey type from d4.
Look forward to hearing yer answer hockey boy have a good time out with skipper tonight, hope yer don't get blown out by to many of the social elite.

liam88
07/08/2004, 11:59 PM
Patrick J. sort it out or get out mate-the 'wind-ups' are going to far yeah? You've offended a lot people and you aren't showing respect for other people. I'm all up for second chances so sort it out yeah?
On another thread you said you "wished you could be more like me" fair play-make a start by realising that the other members of this and any other forum are real people NOT faceless 'posters'-show some respect even if ya don't agree with them yeah?
I'm sure you're a sound bloke whnen it comes down to it-just start showing it yeah?

lopez
09/08/2004, 1:05 PM
Sorry guys, was busy over the weekend...Nobody believes a f*cking word you're saying. :rolleyes:

Pat O' Banton
09/08/2004, 1:29 PM
As for James Connolly, he was a legend in the true sense of the word. Only 1916 leader from a working class background. Did more for the country and its people than I will ever do.

...and of course Countess Markievicz and Connolly were politically so far apart, her being in the Citizens Army and being a campaigner for socialism :rolleyes: .

You say you have nothing against her sex yet to compound you 'arguement' you describe her as a bitch, whore and slut. To me you sound like a complete misogynist and the further you go the more you prove it. (Oh by the way Didn't WB Yeats describe Markievicz as beautiful?! Still I'm sure the world will trust you more.)

Of course you have nothing against her class its what you aspire to, which (as well as the attention seeking on here) shows that at heart you are deeply unhappy with who you are.

sylvo
09/08/2004, 3:19 PM
Sorry guys, was busy over the weekend so didn't get a chance to reply. Firstly, in my opinion, Countess Markevitz was a useless bitch. I have nothing against the fact that she was a woman, her religion or her social class. I don't like her politics and therefore am allowed call her what I like. I never said I was upper class. You are trying to put words into my mouth. Just because I live in Dublin 4 and enjoy a comfortable lifestyle is no reason to attack me. I don't play hockey, nor am I involved in horses. I do enjoy my football and rugby though. As for my social life, I was in Lillies on Saturday night with Skipper. On Sunday, I went to Kiely's in Donnybrook in the afternoon to watch the Dublin Horseshow (I must admit!) and later went to Club 92 in Leopardstown. And for your information, me and Skipper picked up 2 hotties. Mine was from the Killiney area. She was minted. Unlike Countess, she was a good-looking girl. :cool:

Come on tell the truth you were proberly hanging out in Frazier's in O'Connell street yesterday watching the Celtic game and on saturday you were proberly watching the two GAA game's match's in some pub around James street and you were proberly at the Shamrock Rover's v Drog's game on friday. Any way Lillies, is'nt that the place where Eamon Dunphy get's tired and emotional with a load of other pretencious fceker's ahh the socal elite.
Pat you have not answered the question on why you come to regard Constance Markievicz in such a disgracefull way. Your the one with the history degree :rolleyes: , yet yer not able to give a reasonable explanation just a load of name calling about the great woman, so I tell yer what try and give us a proper explanation seeing you reckon you've got a history degree.
BTW you don't know how glen's got on this weekend. ;)

lopez
09/08/2004, 3:59 PM
I've personally had enough of this bull****ing cumbucket and I'm going to try out this 'ignore' button for the first time. DaithiT, a Longford fan put it nicely on another thread that PJ's white bunny mate started but ended up in the bin: 'Stop giving those dikheads so much attention lads. Let them write what they want, they just need attention that's all. These kind of ****s are to be found on every message board. Michael Jackson has bubbles, we have Patrick and skipper.'

Pat O' Banton
09/08/2004, 6:15 PM
You'll understand then if we all hold the democratic right to doubt that you have any education in Irish history, after all you've done little to prove that you have.
How does a degree earn you the right to treat anyone in a disgraceful way?

Sylvo has given a point regarding the work that Markievicz has done you failed to address this, you say that you dislike her politics but call Connolly a hero. :rolleyes:
Your knowlegde of emmigration, is sadly sketchy as well. :confused:
Once it was amusing to read the nonsense that you put up now it is anoying, cop yourself on.
Has it got too humiliating to show your posts to your mates yet? BTW I notice that Skipper isn't rushing to help you here, great freind :rolleyes:

liam88
09/08/2004, 6:17 PM
The things that go on on a Irsh League board hey........................... :D
Patrick ma man-like I said you're a sound bloke but careful to respect people aye? (you haven't hit that ol' 'ignore button on me have ya? ;) )
But if I find out you've got anything to do with PP's mysterious dissapreance we're gonna have to sort you out.............................. :eek: :D

(I'm with PAt O'Banton :) )

liam88
09/08/2004, 6:20 PM
Aha just noticed Patrick has been banned-hopefully he'll take a diffeent approach to the fourm when he returns..........................

(we'll have to wait and see :) )

sylvo
09/08/2004, 9:03 PM
Oh well give's him more time to chase the senorita's of D4.

lopez
10/08/2004, 1:00 AM
Nice one If he claimed people who DIDN'T wear C*ltic shirts were vermin, he'd have been banned sooner. Bon riddance to Walter and the bunny! :D