PDA

View Full Version : Cork AUL 2011/12

freddieflinston
20/02/2012, 10:06 AM
a duck yee were missing holden and and had shane o neill playing before he went ,beaten by a better team at the end of the day,could have been the begining of the end though ,the skipper was dropped that day and didnt take it well ,with a game plan that worked to beat the holders.the whole thing has left a very sour taste especially the players he brought out there skilly included ,they are tied in there now with the window closed.

was reading back and almost missed this. do you think your stupid comments will help skilly and co? And shetland what new venture???????????

freddieflinston
20/02/2012, 10:37 AM
a duck yee were missing holden and and had shane o neill playing before he went ,beaten by a better team at the end of the day,could have been the begining of the end though ,the skipper was dropped that day and didnt take it well ,with a game plan that worked to beat the holders.the whole thing has left a very sour taste especially the players he brought out there skilly included ,they are tied in there now with the window closed.

was reading back and almost missed this. do you think your comments will help skilly and co? And shetland what new venture???????????

shetland
20/02/2012, 11:14 AM
was reading back and almost missed this. do you think your comments will help skilly and co? And shetland what new venture???????????those players will see out the season as they are tied in and as you said earlier your an x of leeds and and x of ballyvolane,and heard you have now landed with your third club in two years,oh i wander why.will be putting the ignore on you now as you seem to have a facination with what i post as there the only ones you comment on,have a nice day ,very dissapointed you didnt salute me earlier.:rolleyes::shut:

freddieflinston
20/02/2012, 11:26 AM
those players will see out the season as they are tied in and as you said earlier your an x of leeds and and x of ballyvolane,and heard you have now landed with your third club in two years,oh i wander why.will be putting the ignore on you now as you seem to have a facination with what i post as there the only ones you comment on,have a nice day ,very dissapointed you didnt salute me earlier.:rolleyes::shut:

You've got the wrong guy. Unless you got a new job in Little Island?? where i've been since 8am