PDA

View Full Version : Glens finally win in Europe

Lux Interior
29/07/2004, 7:01 PM
Gettttttttt innnnnnnnnnn therrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-3 aggregate.

eirebhoy
29/07/2004, 7:06 PM
Wrong forum. :)

Lux Interior
29/07/2004, 7:20 PM
Stupid f.ucker!!!! :p

tiktok
29/07/2004, 9:04 PM
Gettttttttt innnnnnnnnnn therrrrrrrrrre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4-3 aggregate.

Congrats, good result for you.

lopez
29/07/2004, 9:12 PM
Congrats from me too. I'm always pleased to see an Irish club do well in Europe. :)

adamcarr
29/07/2004, 9:26 PM
Congrats from me too. I'm always pleased to see an Irish club do well in Europe. :)
...;I wouldnt mind seeing a LOI club do well in the UEFA CUP.

eirebhoy
29/07/2004, 9:34 PM
You posted on this forum when Healy broke the goalscoring record also. I think I'll be heading into the Northern Ireland forum when Ireland beat Cyprus. :p

Glacky
29/07/2004, 11:03 PM
Who gives a Monkey's ******** about the Glens - Scum from East Belfast

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 6:46 PM
You posted on this forum when Healy broke the goalscoring record also. I think I'll be heading into the Northern Ireland forum when Ireland beat Cyprus. :p

Was that the 'National Side' forum?

Posted correctly, then :)

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 6:48 PM
Get off the fcukin forum and find your own website. That's about all Norn Iron have had to shout about in recent years. Nobody cares about ye. Yer sh!t and ye know ye are. :p

Begorrah, chuckie, it's loike a publick farum, loike ....

So I'll post where I like, you tedious f**kin' dumptruck.

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 6:52 PM
Who gives a Monkey's ******** about the Glens - Scum from East Belfast

No congratulations then :confused:

Let's have a group hug, glacky .... honestly before you burst your little vessels trying to find a superlative put-down.

Laughing at you, dickbat, really, really laughing :D

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 6:54 PM
NIIICE ONE.......Now do something about der fans......You do play in GREEN,after all........ :D

Green is the colour of our national side, but the added red and black represent the colours of our team.

£93 rtn from Belfast to Gothenburg, if anyone fancies a bevvy.

Proper European away support an' all :p

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 6:56 PM

Come on in, sonny, but leave the chips by the door ;)

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 6:57 PM

No probs with the 'Irish' reference - same as me passport.

(That'll confuse some of the Aryans on here :D )

lopez
30/07/2004, 7:17 PM
No probs with the 'Irish' reference - same as me passport.

(That'll confuse some of the Aryans on here :D )Tranquilo Lux. It wasn't meant as a dig.

As for PJ, well we've been short of a resident eejit since El Siete Secretos left us. Whatever you do though, don't read his views on a certain former GAA president with a minority religion, or whether a certain poster here is unemployed or not.

Lux Interior
30/07/2004, 10:50 PM
Tranquilo Lux. It wasn't meant as a dig.

As for PJ, well we've been short of a resident eejit since El Siete Secretos left us. Whatever you do though, don't read his views on a certain former GAA president with a minority religion, or whether a certain poster here is unemployed or not.

Every site needs it's resident mong, lopez.

lopez
31/07/2004, 3:09 AM
Can we have a poll....EES,Gmani,AlFayed,PJ & Skipper are one & the same person,or 2....... :confused: :D :eek:This reminds me of the old greeting: How are both of you today? :D

lopez
31/07/2004, 3:16 AM
Every site needs it's resident mong, lopez.Some of the guest ones are even worse. Have you met my mate 'Tony Cascarino' on the thread 'The secret life of Tony Cascarino ?' in the off topic section? Fifteen posts (so far), not one about football, and all about himself and some Croatian general wanted for war crimes at the Hague. You couldn't make it up! :D :D

eoinh
31/07/2004, 9:02 AM
i see the glens got a swedish side in the UEFa cup.

Cant comment on football quality in Northen Ireland as we dont get BBC Ni where i live but having seen Malmo i would say Elfsborg are beatable.

Have a go at them in the Oval and you might be rewarded with a few goals