PDA

View Full Version : Wishful thinking of a Second Division

Pages : 1 [2]

nigel-harps1954
28/06/2012, 8:49 PM
If there was a second division it would have to be North/South if you ask me. Connacht/Ulster and Munster/Leinster is the way to do it. These leagues have to feed into the LSL, USL, MSL (and a new CSL if possible). But none of this is going to happen sadly.

legendz
28/06/2012, 11:09 PM
If there was a second division it would have to be North/South if you ask me. Connacht/Ulster and Munster/Leinster is the way to do it. These leagues have to feed into the LSL, USL, MSL (and a new CSL if possible). But none of this is going to happen sadly.

Sadly that is true. Nothing will happen.

On the topic anyways, the senior league are winter season and the LoI summer. Something would have to change there, would senior leagues change season? If they were on the same season, it would be fantastic to see senior leagues feed into the League of Ireland. The AIL has a play-off between the winners from 4 provinces. If moves were ever put in place, I'd be in favour or a Connaught/Ulster League, North Leinster League, South Leinster League and a Munster League. It should be an even enough split. Sadly as said, none of this will happen.