27/11/2001, 12:09 PM
- Team of young players
- From Cork
- Non-Cork Manager fulltime manager
- Players to wave to the travelling support after away games

Did i leave anything out? ;)

dalo
27/11/2001, 12:46 PM
since when do you speak for cork fans. personally i couldn't care less where themanger came from.

anytime we had a non-cork manager it has been a disaster

Bernie
27/11/2001, 12:54 PM
I think you forgot the bit about

- winning every match.

dalo
27/11/2001, 12:59 PM
now you are dreaming :-)

i take your point bernie but alas we don't have the resources to go full time in a league that is on the verge of bankruptcy.

personally i love we got crowds of 10,000 every game and for a city of your size we should yet we don't. the national league product is seriously flawed.

as for gunther he is the best person for the job because there is no-one else. i do agree though about the players not saluting away fans but perhaps there is a reason for it? who knows?

mouldymurphy
27/11/2001, 3:03 PM
Originally posted by dalo

i do agree though about the players not saluting away fans but perhaps there is a reason for it? who knows?
know wonder the way thew are treated at home. all they get is constant abuse from the shed! :mad:

pete
27/11/2001, 3:32 PM
In case ye didn't notice i was trying out sarcasm.

dalo
27/11/2001, 3:57 PM
still though it got a thread going. it is frustating though we have only i1 league and 1 cup for our efforts

Éanna
27/11/2001, 4:06 PM
- Team of young players
Not necessarily. Age is unimportant as long as the player is able to keep up with the game- e.g. Morley yes, Deccie/Johnny C no.

- From Cork
Doesn't matter, it would be good to have a bit of diversity in the squad surely, but a good player's a good player.

- Non-Cork Manager fulltime manager
Full-time? YES! Doesn't matter where he's from as long as he can do the job.

- Players to wave to the travelling support after away games
Yes, surely we must get the worst acknowledgement from our players of all clubs. I know there are reasons, even some justification, but it must be addressed.

know wonder the way thew are treated at home. all they get is constant abuse from the shed! The abuse comes from all over the ground, it's most vocal from the shed, because that's where the most vocal fans are, quite simply. I have been told that the derrynane side is pretty bad for certain players too.

ccfcfan
27/11/2001, 6:23 PM
Originally posted by Éanna
The abuse comes from all over the ground, it's most vocal from the shed, because that's where the most vocal fans are, quite simply. I have been told that the derrynane side is pretty bad for certain players too.
fair point its just i dont be round those parts of the ground.