PDA

View Full Version : league chances

ccfcman
28/07/2004, 8:46 AM
i know lots has been made about city returning to domestic competition but i was just looking at the league table (http://www.fai.ie/Domestic/tables.htm) and if city won their four games in hand we would close right up in $hels$ being only 2 points behind,after our recent exploits anything is possible,granted its a different style of play and so on but its a very realistic prospect.my dad reckons city will put a run together after the euro matches and i think he's dead right.

lads i was crying in the shed when we beat nec(ha ha ha),ive never felt as excited as a city fan as i have all this season because you can just see the raw talent running rings around european and irish clubs.i know we can fall into pitfalls against depressing footie in drogs(11 men and the board of directors behind the ball!) but with the crispness of passing and explosive pace of our wingers i know city can go on.even sitting here thinking of it gives me butterflies.i know this is all a little dramatic but its no where near as far fetched as éanna's taughts of champs league group footie! ;)