PDA

View Full Version : rams beat limerick in cup

cobhrambler 16
28/07/2004, 12:37 AM
what a game!!!

ramblers deserved the win!

too many talkin points and too late to type them!

p.s.REF WAS ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

sadloserkid
28/07/2004, 11:05 AM
Congrats and good luck. Think it could have gone either way myself but wouldn't begrudge you the result. Tony Tynan had a fine game for you and the two centre-halves looked decent players too. Steven Yelverton, as always, is a gent. I hope ye win the bloody thing now (well, at least reach the final).

I even met Ramsie. And he's a nice guy! :)

cobhrambler 16
28/07/2004, 12:31 PM
thanks kid.

best of luck to ye next season.

kelly is SH!T!!!!!!!!!!

liam88
28/07/2004, 7:34 PM
Couldn't make it over :(
Was it last night?
Score/scores/crowd ?
Cheers :D

'mon the Rambs!

Queenstown Ram
28/07/2004, 9:24 PM
Just how bad was Alan Kelly?

I spoke to 3 people in Cobh today and they each had different views.

I think hes a top class bloke but I wasnt there last night. Was Foley running the line by any chance?

bren
28/07/2004, 9:30 PM
Great result and what a fantastic game once again . Good to see some tactics at last .The plan of lettig tony tynan roam around midfield worked wonders -he got lots of ball and used it well .--otherwise he would have been stuck out on the wing with no supply . And Brossan and OShea linked up liked they had been playing together for months .In fact Brossan is becoming a real threat and scorin now on a regular basics .
Ithought John Andrews and John Meade had their best games todate .And in fact they all gave over a 100 per cent .Keep this going and you never know how far we can go in the cup and finish well up the Leauge . Istill think Terry WHITE should be fitted in and i cant for the life of me understand why Eoin LOUGHEAD is not given a run
Well done again lads you did us proud .

Pele .

cobhrambler 16
28/07/2004, 10:12 PM
kelly was brutal!!!!! does anyone else think its about time he got banned from reffing in cobh??? for the better of our team and his saftey!!

andrews was CLASS!!!!!

.....and yelve....well what can ya say he's ****in yelve!!! captain fantastic,he's some player!!! p.s. loved when he scored and looked over at the fans and grabbed his crest!

bren
29/07/2004, 8:44 AM
Iagree 100 per cent with you about Ref Kelly --what a joke --but were stuck with him and knowing the system it is certain he will be put in to ref one of our Cup games again -----and my advice given very humbly is to stop all the filthy and insulting abuse that was thrown at him during the match against Limerick .
You cant win --hell only dig in his heels FURTHER .Hes a bad ref werestuck with him .You wont change him maby theres a slight chance we might win him over .but standing amonst the Cobh supporters at the Cup match i was disgusted at the abuse thrown --it was way over the top .It dose not help to improve things
Pele

Rams-fan
29/07/2004, 12:38 PM
Iagree 100 per cent with you about Ref Kelly --what a joke --but were stuck with him and knowing the system it is certain he will be put in to ref one of our Cup games again -----and my advice given very humbly is to stop all the filthy and insulting abuse that was thrown at him during the match against Limerick .
You cant win --hell only dig in his heels FURTHER .Hes a bad ref werestuck with him .You wont change him maby theres a slight chance we might win him over .but standing amonst the Cobh supporters at the Cup match i was disgusted at the abuse thrown --it was way over the top .It dose not help to improve things
Pele
Totally agree, well said :)

cobhrambler 16
29/07/2004, 1:17 PM
does anyone no why he hates ramblers?? is it because he's a city fan?

we can't do anything anyway because daddy is in charge of the ref's! :mad:

Crambler
12/08/2004, 4:15 PM
After O Neill In First Game,it Was Like A Nightmare Watching Kelly In Limerick,must Agree With Bren On Abuse.
How Did Kelly Get A Fifa Ranking?
Only Thing We Can Hope For Is That When He Travels To Eastern Europe Next Month That He Gets Lost, Never To Return Again.