PDA

View Full Version : Bohs losing 1-0

eoinh
27/07/2004, 6:56 PM
Talinn have scored after 8 minutes

adamcarr
27/07/2004, 7:03 PM
What a balls. Bohs need two now! Is the match on live on the radio???

eoinh
27/07/2004, 7:13 PM
reports now and again on newstalk

eoinh
27/07/2004, 7:38 PM
Bohs 0 Levadia Tallinn 1

eoinh
27/07/2004, 7:58 PM
Bohs 1 Levadia Tallinn 1

Crowe

eoinh
27/07/2004, 8:15 PM
bohs 1 Levadia Tallinn 2

dynamo kerry
27/07/2004, 8:16 PM
ah ffs

whats goin on at all?

eoinh
27/07/2004, 8:21 PM
bohs 1 Levadia Tallinn 3

eoinh
27/07/2004, 8:35 PM
ft bohs 1 Levadia Tallinn 3

thecorner
27/07/2004, 8:45 PM
now that they are out we dont have to shout for them anymore

can we laugh now

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

CITY...IRISH KINGS OF EUROPE.

who the fcuk are Levadia Tallinn anyway

wouldnt be in same class as nijmegen,malmo or nantes :D

tiktok
27/07/2004, 10:15 PM
Gutted :(

Terrible Result for Bohs and the League, I thought they were the better side in Estonia having seen brief highlights.
Bang goes gains in UEFA coefficients and positive media exposure at home. I honestly thought we had a chance of getting all four Irish teams through their first rounds this year. Sh!te.

sullanefc
27/07/2004, 10:19 PM
Apparantly they gave away some really soft goals tonight. I'm dissapointed for them. :( Anyone at the game here? How did the game go?

southside bohs
27/07/2004, 11:07 PM
:( :( :( :( :( Fcuking gutted

It was a scrapy start to the match, good crowd around 4/5000 but they were silenced when the *****s scored from a CORNER ( typical irish). bohs had more of the ball and we dominated the first half should have had one at least. The second half was lively enough and when we scored the whole place erupted but shortly after that they scored and their second goal was the one that really killed bohs, we did'nt play after that and the third was just caused from the defenders not giving a ****.

so gutted i problay won't return to dalymount we were awful and we let irish football down big time, these minnows had 3 chances and they fcuking score all of them. whats most annoying and depression is that bohs will be ruined by this result and us been professional won't last long. The tactics and changes were all wrong on the night and for a person with respect for Kenny something has to change in bohs cause we are a joke.

I feel for cork city, all there hard work in the inter-toto means and does fcukall after the bohs result.

sullanefc
27/07/2004, 11:21 PM
Saw the highlights on TV3. Ye had ye're chances in fairness.

they scored and their second goal was the one that really killed bohs

A bit like City when Nantes scored. Those away goals are a f*cker.

so gutted i problay won't return to dalymount we were awful and we let irish football down big time, these minnows had 3 chances and they fcuking score all of them. whats most annoying and depression is that bohs will be ruined by this result and us been professional won't last long. The tactics and changes were all wrong on the night and for a person with respect for Kenny something has to change in bohs cause we are a joke.

Now, now. You're club needs you. Plenty of football to be played as Kenny said. You don't want to be called a sunshine supporter??

thecorner
27/07/2004, 11:25 PM
thanx bohs for fcuking up the Co-Efficiency :mad: :mad: :mad:

Carlin
28/07/2004, 2:03 AM
An embarrassing night for Irish football and for Bohs :mad: :mad: . No excuses to be made, we were ****. A financially crippling night for Bohs :( .....and for me :(

Flynninio
28/07/2004, 8:30 AM
all the bohs fans should get out and support shells now- hopefuly there wont be much coverage of last nights game on national papers- absolute disgrace.

ccfcman
28/07/2004, 8:31 AM
An embarrassing night for Irish football and for Bohs :mad: :mad: . No excuses to be made, we were ****. A financially crippling night for Bohs :( .....and for me :(
how much were the tickets?

liamon
28/07/2004, 8:35 AM
now that they are out we dont have to shout for them anymore
can we laugh now
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
That's just moronic. I was genuinely sorry when I saw the result on aertel.

Terrible news for the eL. Not just because of the EUFA coefficient, but also because the general standing of the league is diminished by results like this. How are we to convince people that we are worth suporting when we can't make it past teams that no one has ever heard of before?

fosterdollar
28/07/2004, 8:42 AM
Bang goes gains in UEFA coefficients and positive media exposure at home. I honestly thought we had a chance of getting all four Irish teams through their first rounds this year.

How do they work exactly? Surely, if the rest if the clubs do well, then some gains would be made, no?

gspain
28/07/2004, 9:09 AM
Very disappointing performance - Bohs didn't even win on Aertel.

Levadia were the better side and deserved to win on the night. Seems like Bohs should have taken their chances 2 weeks ago and killed the tie then.

Defence was vulnerable - no marking o nthe first goal or the 2nd one - albeit a sublime pass. Team was a shambles by the 3rd goal.

paudie
28/07/2004, 12:27 PM
Very dissappointing result.

In the press reports before the game Bohs seemed over confident. Saying that Talinn were worse that Borisov and going on about beating Aberdeen and Kaiserslautern years ago as if that was relevant somehow.

As City proved against Malmo and NEC a team playing supposedly better teams can beat them if they're up for it.

From reports it seems that Talinn were up for it last night. Bohs seemed to think that they should beat an Estonian team by right and they got what they deserved.

Sounds like very poor team preparation from the manager to be honest.

Rocky
28/07/2004, 12:55 PM
It's a disgrace alright. Maybe the Bohs need a change of manager, what with them being so far behind Shelbourne now as well. Kenny can't cut it.

Our league needs teams like Bohs to stand up and be counted. It often seems that it's the Dublin teams who let us down in Europe.

In fairness though after a result like this and Shelbourne's against Hibs Malta maybe we should admit that the league is not as good as we like to think.

When's the Longford game?

sullanefc
28/07/2004, 1:39 PM
When's the Longford game?

Tomorrow night.

Slash/ED
28/07/2004, 1:42 PM
Where is it, did they get Flancare ready or will it be in Dalyer?

De Town
28/07/2004, 1:45 PM
Where is it, did they get Flancare ready or will it be in Dalyer?

Should be Flancare

sullanefc
28/07/2004, 1:56 PM
Should be Flancare

Thought ye only got you're A license if ye played ye're Euro games at another venue?

sullanefc
28/07/2004, 3:33 PM
Thought ye only got you're A license if ye played ye're Euro games at another venue?

Flancare has got A license approval by the looks of things

http://www.elevenaside.com/euroclub/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=12690

De Town
28/07/2004, 4:27 PM

that was the case but the club have upgraded the ground big time and fans have been going out most evenings to help out.

pineapple stu
29/07/2004, 12:02 AM
How do they work exactly? Surely, if the rest if the clubs do well, then some gains would be made, no?

1 point for each qualifying round win, 0.5 for each draw. Sum of the points for all teams (InterToto excepted) divided by the number of teams is the points for the year. If the rest of the clubs do well, then that's good, but the Estonian game was being looked on as a home banker for an extra 0.333 points, which seeing as our 5-year total is about 3.5 is not insignificant.