PDA

View Full Version : League run in.

Joey Jo jo.
27/07/2004, 10:15 AM
Watched the Cork game against Nates last night and I have to say that you lot were so unlucky. Great to see a huge crowd there. Honestly think that you did yourself and the league proud so well done.
Watched Pat Fenlon after their dire game last week with that smirk on his little pixie face and I have to say that if Bohs don’t win the league I REALLY HOPE you lot do. Between us we have to stop that shower winning anything.

sullanefc
27/07/2004, 10:19 AM
Watched the Cork game against Nates last night and I have to say that you lot were so unlucky. Great to see a huge crowd there. Honestly think that you did yourself and the league proud so well done.
Watched Pat Fenlon after their dire game last week with that smirk on his little pixie face and I have to say that if Bohs don’t win the league I REALLY HOPE you lot do. Between us we have to stop that shower winning anything.

Spot on ;)

ollie
27/07/2004, 10:24 PM
Watched Pat Fenlon after their dire game last week with that smirk on his little pixie face and I have to say I REALLY HOPE you lot win the league.we have to stop that shower winning anything.
hear hear :D

adamcarr
27/07/2004, 10:33 PM
I dont want those ******* buying themselves another title!

pete
28/07/2004, 9:34 AM
TV3 highlights strangely didn't show the Doyle run & shot across the goal or IMO the best chance where Fenn fluffed his shot from Doyle cross & Kearney flicked over his head into keepers hands.

sullanefc
28/07/2004, 10:55 AM
the best chance where Fenn fluffed his shot from Doyle cross & Kearney flicked over his head into keepers hands.

I thought that was our best chance too. I wanted to see it again cos I was all the way over in the St Annes End. :(