PDA

View Full Version : Community Shield

Peadar
27/07/2004, 9:50 AM
Since I'm only down the road I wouldn't mind getting to this.
Anyone know where I can get a ticket?
Not the Man Yoo section preferably.
No touts please.
If anyone else is going along and has a spare ticket, give me a shout.

Macy
27/07/2004, 10:17 AM
Since I'm only down the road I wouldn't mind getting to this.
Anyone know where I can get a ticket?
Not the Man Yoo section preferably.
No touts please.
If anyone else is going along and has a spare ticket, give me a shout.
United will sell out anyway, try Arsenal as they haven't sold out a Shield for years (even when it was still at Wembley)...

Peadar
27/07/2004, 10:32 AM
United will sell out anyway, try Arsenal as they haven't sold out a Shield for years (even when it was still at Wembley)...

United only sell to Private Box, Executive Suite, Club Class, Season Ticket, League Match Ticket Book holders and One United Match Members.
By the way, look at these skangers (http://www.manutd.com/splashPages/red.sps?itype=5787&icustompageid=11095)
How rough looking are they?
Very typical.

Arsenal only sell tickets to members of the TRS. (Ticket Registration Scheme)

Macy
27/07/2004, 10:35 AM
Arsenal only sell tickets to members of the TRS. (Ticket Registration Scheme)
For now. I'd be very surprised if the arse tickets didn't go on Open sale.

Pat O' Banton
28/07/2004, 9:53 AM
Tickets on General sale from the English Premier league champions ;) box office today, also can buy them via the internet at www.arsenal.com go to the matchday link.

Peadar
28/07/2004, 9:57 AM
Tickets on General sale from the English Premier league champions ;)

Are you going?

Macy
28/07/2004, 9:58 AM
Tickets on General sale from the English Premier league champions ;) box office today, also can buy them via the internet at www.arsenal.com go to the matchday link.
Peader - :p

:D

Peadar
28/07/2004, 10:04 AM
Peader - :p

:D

Can't remember disputing that and I'm delighted that you're right.

Pat O' Banton
28/07/2004, 10:44 AM
Are you going?

Unfortunately will be in Glasgo... :eek: somewhere else that weekend :D . However v. good mate of mine will be travelling from Reading to the match, Arsenal fan and always welcomes a few more lads on a trips so if your up for that let us know (I am not 100% that he is going yet)

Eric
28/07/2004, 10:53 AM
You can only buy tickets from the arsenal website if you are a season ticket holder or member of the ticket registration scheme.

They only sell to the general public if they have tickets left which means you won't get ur hands on them til about a day or two before the game

Pat O' Banton
28/07/2004, 11:00 AM
Just doubled checked and Arsenal are selling them to the public through ticketmaster now or from the Box office on 0870 906 3366. Think Arsenal knew from last seasons poor sales that it would probably be advisable to give it an early General Sale.

max power
28/07/2004, 11:11 AM
i just went on to ticketmaster and there were 2 there if i wanted them, flights don't suit me so i can't go, but they are there.

Peadar
28/07/2004, 11:31 AM
flights don't suit me so i can't go, but they are there.
Bristol is another option with Ryanair if you're looking for flights?
Only problem for me is that if I bought the tickets online they'd post them back to Ireland. I would then have to get them sent over there. Royal Fail would, no doubt, lose them on the way back.

max power
28/07/2004, 12:13 PM
collect them at the ground ???

Macy
28/07/2004, 12:35 PM
Find a ticket master outlet?

max power
28/07/2004, 12:37 PM
well said macy, 2 tickets was costing £63

Peadar
28/07/2004, 1:00 PM
From the Ticket Master website...

Tickets are on sale via this website are for ARSENAL supporters only.
Any Manchester Utd supporters found in these sections of the ground will be ejected without refund.

Oh how I'd love to see that happen!