PDA

View Full Version : Wolves V Birmingham FA Cup replay ITV 7.30PM

tricky_colour
18/01/2012, 6:17 PM
Just thought I would post this up I expect there will be a few Irish on the pitch (if there is a pitch invasion lol).

tricky_colour
18/01/2012, 6:36 PM
And as an extra special treat Roy Keane is in the studio :)

Charlie Darwin
18/01/2012, 6:37 PM
Cheers for this, didn't realise it was on TV.

theworm2345
18/01/2012, 6:39 PM
Yep, Doherty, Hunt, Doyle start for Wolves with Hunt, Forde, and Andy Keogh making his return to the bench. Doyle and Rooney start for Birmingham with Fahey on the bench. Needless to say McCarthy and Hughton are the managers. Very much looking forward to this one. Hammill and Redmond are both eligible for Ireland as well.

Sullivinho
18/01/2012, 6:53 PM
What Charlie said. :)

ArdeeBhoy
18/01/2012, 8:13 PM
Marginally better than the first game which was poor.
Blues on top, but Trap will reckon it's far too 'open'...

tricky_colour
18/01/2012, 8:54 PM
Livened up towards the end, the Hunt chance, I think the commentator said all he needed to do was to get over the ball,
I think he thought he had put it over the top but then he realised it had gone for a corner, indicating the keeper Doyle
had got a hand to it. I thought Hunt did really well to get that one on target and it would have been a great goal
but for Doyle. So credit to both the Irish involved there.
I expect I will get another look at it in the analysis. [ edit - seems I was wrong on that!!][double edit - seems I was wrong on being wrong as they just showed it, maybe it would have bit the bar though]

theworm2345
18/01/2012, 8:58 PM
I thought it was an awful match, hard to believe that the first one could have been worse. One bright spot was that Doherty looked OK.

SwanVsDalton
18/01/2012, 9:03 PM
Wolves were really poor. Whenever I've seen them play they appear totally unable to keep possession and take a game to the opposition. Not unlike us I suppose, but without a bit of extra quality to make a difference.

drummerboy
18/01/2012, 9:07 PM
Doherty looks promising alright. Thought Colin Doyle done very well for Birmingham.

Sullivinho
18/01/2012, 9:17 PM
Whenever I'm seen them play they appear totally unable to keep possession and take a game to the opposition. Not unlike us I suppose, but without a bit of extra quality to make a difference.

That would be my observation too. They'd drive you mad watching if you had a vested interest in them.

Paddy Garcia
18/01/2012, 9:19 PM
Agree Doherty looked a good prospect.

Hope Trap was watching - Hunt was absolutely hopeless.

Sullivinho
18/01/2012, 9:19 PM
Doherty looks promising alright.

He certainly ain't backward in coming forward, fair play to him.

tricky_colour
18/01/2012, 9:53 PM
Agree Doherty looked a good prospect.

Hope Trap was watching - Hunt was absolutely hopeless.

Perhaps not his best but he nearly got the equaliser.

Crosby87
19/01/2012, 2:07 AM
Yep, Doherty, Hunt, Doyle start for Wolves with Hunt, Forde, and Andy Keogh making his return to the bench. Doyle and Rooney start for Birmingham with Fahey on the bench. Needless to say McCarthy and Hughton are the managers. Very much looking forward to this one. Hammill and Redmond are both eligible for Ireland as well.

I have a sling shot... Oh wait....