PDA

View Full Version : England boss at it again

Closed Account 2
26/07/2004, 12:18 PM
Dunno if this has been covered much back in Ireland but... :-

Sven's been caught shagging another woman, this time an ex-model who works at a deask job in the FA. His wife, Nancy, has chucked him out. Also the head of the FA, Mark Palios shagged her too.

Well, you couldnt make it up.

I dont think he should be sacked tho (well I dont really care if im honest), private lives are private, and IMO he's not done anything illegal or that detracts from his ability to do his job.

Here (http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2004/07/fariaalam200704_300x450.jpg) is a picture of the woman, not exactly a stunner is she ?

max power
26/07/2004, 1:55 PM
he ain't no colin farrell either :D

Bowsy
26/07/2004, 2:15 PM
Better than Nancy

lopez
26/07/2004, 4:14 PM
...Sven's been caught shagging another woman, this time an ex-model who works at a deask job in the FA...What was she a model for? Routemasters? :D

Closed Account 2
26/07/2004, 5:06 PM
it must have been a cold day too.

personally i'd have stayed with her (http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/patrickkielty/images/gallery/2003/ulrika.jpg)

Sheridan
26/07/2004, 6:20 PM
it must have been a cold day too.

personally i'd have stayed with her (http://www.bbc.co.uk/northernireland/patrickkielty/images/gallery/2003/ulrika.jpg)
Nancy's easily better-looking than either of them. Mind you, Sven's sense of aesthetics has never been the best (see the teams he puts out.)

drinkfeckarse
26/07/2004, 8:29 PM
Here is a picture of the woman, not exactly a stunner is she ?

She's not that bad, I've done alot worse ;)

Peadar
27/07/2004, 8:48 AM
She's 18 years younger than him, a bit sad really and she's also rumoured to have been getting her end away with FA chief executive Mark Palio.
This looks like a great chance for the FA to dump Sven without paying him a penny in compensation if they can make a case of gross misconduct against him. He's the biggest waste of money in football history since Diego Forlan.

max power
27/07/2004, 8:59 AM
not a hope of sacking him for such an offence, empolyment laws wouldn't allow it, 4M a year contract says he stays, even sky sports news agree with that.

Peadar
27/07/2004, 9:19 AM
not a hope of sacking him for such an offence, empolyment laws wouldn't allow it.

He misled the FA and allowed them to come out and publicly deny the affair.
Watch this space!

max power
27/07/2004, 9:21 AM
who would go in ?????

alan kirbshley ( spelled very wrong ) ???

Macy
27/07/2004, 9:29 AM
He had an affair with an employee in a junior position in the same office.
Is that actually a sackable offence?

max power
27/07/2004, 9:30 AM
no macy i don't think it is, you might be asked to resign. but if you dig in your heels there is damn all they can do, i think the pressure of the media might as always hold the key to this present sitution.

Peadar
27/07/2004, 9:45 AM
Is that actually a sackable offence?

I don't think any of us are saying it is.
Gross misconduct however, is a sackable offence.
He should have been sacked for being an absolutely brutal manager anyway.
The country is full of talented young English managers who could put the fight back into the team. Sven is all about the bling and the chicks.

who would go in ?
I think Trevor Brooking would be great but I doubt he'd ever put himself forward.

I firmly believe that any of the following would be better than Sven.
Steve McClaren
Alan Curbishley
Chris Coleman
Gary Megson
Harry Redknapp
Steve Bruce
Sam Allardyce
Nigel Worthington
Peter Reid

Pauro 76
27/07/2004, 11:41 AM
I reckon the whole thing is hilarious! First Ulrika, now this! Private lives are private, but now with the Rooney affair with a "mna na hoiche", its pretty entertaining at least!!! Sven shouldnt be sacked, but it would be pretty hard for him to set an example to the players if the managers doing the same thing....

ccfcman
28/07/2004, 8:53 AM
to be fair that baldy headed nutcase pulls some alright birds :D

max power
28/07/2004, 8:55 AM
I wouldn't like to see what you bring home on a Friday night. She's puck ugly. Think you're spending too long on this site.

who are you to be making comments about females, i thought the male body was more your thing ???

max power
28/07/2004, 8:58 AM
I don't think any of us are saying it is.
Gross misconduct however, is a sackable offence.
He should have been sacked for being an absolutely brutal manager anyway.
The country is full of talented young English managers who could put the fight back into the team. Sven is all about the bling and the chicks.

I think Trevor Brooking would be great but I doubt he'd ever put himself forward.

Steve McClaren
Alan Curbishley
Chris Coleman
Gary Megson
Harry Redknapp
Steve Bruce
Sam Allardyce
Nigel Worthington
Peter Reid

good list there, but i think only one of them have ever won anything and how many have managed in europe, englsih/welsh managers have won damn all in england in years, steve mcclaren was the first one in a number of years to win anything at all and even that was only the league cup.

the best english manager is over the hill for the job but have more experience than the lot of em out together, bobby robson, now there is a great english manager.

Peadar
28/07/2004, 9:33 AM
good list there, but i think only one of them have ever won anything and how many have managed in europe, englsih/welsh managers have won damn all in england in years.

You could say that Brian Kerr was unsuitable because his only experience of senior management was with St Pat's.
I don't believe that to be the case but I do believe that the Ireland manager has a far more difficult job to do in order to obtain success than an England manager would have. Anyone who knows the Premiership could manage the England team and do a better job than Sven.
There's no substitute for a manager with pride.
Sven is only proud of his bedroom conquests.

max power
28/07/2004, 9:34 AM
yes but you know what the english media are like, the manager must be this that or the other.......

its a wonder anybody wants that job at all, mike bassett was the best english manager in ages :rolleyes:

Peadar
02/08/2004, 9:17 AM

Steve McClaren...

Not looking good for Sven.
The Sunday Express yesterday had the story that Brooking and McClaren will lead England if they can get rid of Sven.

Peadar
05/08/2004, 1:57 PM
The woman at the centre of the scandal which has rocked the Football Association is to sell her story, it emerged today.

The deal is thought to include two Sunday tabloid newspapers and a TV deal, possibly ITN’s Trevor McDonald.

Full story on BreakingNews.ie (http://breakingnews.ie/2004/08/05/story160297.html)

Surprise, surprise!