PDA

View Full Version : marinobohs gets the last word

marinobohs
12/01/2012, 10:17 AM
Why in the name of Christ are Bohs competing with Pats for players?

Have offered less for Forrester than Pat's but he is looking at overall situation before deciding (game time etc).

I do know Bohs did not even try to compete with Shels for Cronin but, as we know, Shels would never overspend :rolleyes:

marinobohs
12/01/2012, 10:45 AM
In terms of money. One would hope that Bohs aren't even paying players 200 a week in their current state.

I presume you do realise Shels would not have got a licence last year except for a guarantee by Bohs on access to Dalymount ?

Bohs historic deficit will not be addressed except through (another :p) sale of Dalymount. We are guaranteed we will have use of Dalymount for full season (unlike Shels at Tolka).

Bohs have reduced our budget to ensure we do not add to our deficit by incurring more losses, would be more concerned at Shels apparently bigger budget given crowds etc for both clubs.

Dodge
12/01/2012, 10:47 AM
Every time marino? You're going to have a pop at opposition fans evrytime they mention Bohs, even though you agreed with him?

marinobohs
12/01/2012, 11:03 AM
Every time marino? You're going to have a pop at opposition fans evrytime they mention Bohs, even though you agreed with him?

Pointing out Shels bigger budget (than Bohs) difficult to understand is having a pop ? No one allowed comment on Shels budget ? Sorry, I missed the memo.

Do feel free to let us know which budgets we can discuss, there's a good chap.

CSFShels
12/01/2012, 8:19 PM
Pointing out Shels bigger budget (than Bohs) difficult to understand is having a pop ? No one allowed comment on Shels budget ? Sorry, I missed the memo.

Do feel free to let us know which budgets we can discuss, there's a good chap.
How is it difficult to understand that we've a bigger budget than you? You're ****ed, were not.

Dodge
12/01/2012, 8:27 PM

Why bring up Shels budget at all when he was talking about Pats and Bohs. It has no relevence at all. Anyone can talk about what they want, but stick to the context...

marinobohs
13/01/2012, 12:29 PM
Why bring up Shels budget at all when he was talking about Pats and Bohs. It has no relevence at all. Anyone can talk about what they want, but stick to the context...

I responded to the question raised about Bohs (as you noted) and asked about the equally relevent question regarding Shels budget (without using terms like "***ed or"the state they are in").
If you dont like a post/poster dont read/respond to it/them. If its me I promise I wont be concerned and save your lecture for somebody interested in your opinion. As you rightly point it "anyone can talk about what they want" so dont need you to decide on the matter for us.

Dodge
14/01/2012, 3:25 PM
I responded to the question raised about Bohs (as you noted) and asked about the equally relevent question regarding Shels budget (without using terms like "***ed or"the state they are in").
If you dont like a post/poster dont read/respond to it/them. If its me I promise I wont be concerned and save your lecture for somebody interested in your opinion. As you rightly point it "anyone can talk about what they want" so dont need you to decide on the matter for us.
where did I say you couldn't post what you wanted?

I find this hilarious though considering 95% of your posts are in reply to posts by others on Bohs

If you dont like a post/poster dont read/respond to it/them.

marinobohs
16/01/2012, 9:50 AM
I find this hilarious though considering 95% of your posts are in reply to posts by others on Bohs

As hilarious as saying "anyone can post what they want" and then whining because people dont post as you think they should ?

Anyway, time to move on Dodge so thanks for your "advice" on how I should post and rest assured it will get the consideration it merits :rolleyes:

As this is obviously personal I suggest, if you wish to continue it, move to PM and spare everyone else the tedium.