PDA

View Full Version : lockout

thecorner
25/07/2004, 11:13 AM
wasnt it great to see the sold out signs in the cross last nite

lennox could have sold 15,000 tickets with the way people were looking for tickets(superkev)

Ruairi
25/07/2004, 11:20 AM
It wqas class alright.

hopefully the 8,000+ that were there last night will come out for the league campaign too

DolansWaistcoat
25/07/2004, 1:26 PM
Twould be great to see the St ANNES end full week after week.The tickets were like gold dust last night.A buddy of mine had 3 spare and he asked me to get rid of em for him and I had strangers nearly ripping my arm off to get the things.Hopefully now a few thousand of the sunshine supporters will become regulars and make us even bigger.The rebel army is on the march and taking on new recruits all the time.

Corner NO1
25/07/2004, 3:29 PM
It was brilliant last night,notice the way no1 was upset because city did us proud, lets concentrate on the league and cup now.
"the corner" better realise that i have copyright on "Sport is Next" and I owe him a pint.

niamh
25/07/2004, 4:29 PM
Well the last two home performances in Europe and been really good matches so people should come back as we carry that momentum into the League and Cup.

ccfcgirl
25/07/2004, 5:52 PM
I think alot of people will give league games a try and if city keep playing the kind of football that they played yesterday thell keep coming .