PDA

View Full Version : Roddy

thecorner
25/07/2004, 2:55 AM
What A Hypocrite B*STARD

eoinh
25/07/2004, 8:28 AM
Well, at least he came down to see the match. Although i didnt hear i word he said (a first) because of the amount of booing in the ground when he was talking. ( i was among the booers :p )

Ruairi
25/07/2004, 10:11 AM
To be completely honest Roddy was a gent. well able to laugh at himself and was good craic generally. i asked him about the dublin city job but he said he wants to go to england, he said he's got cv's posted to clubs and stuff

Bionic Brennie
25/07/2004, 7:52 PM
Be lucky to get the Dublin City job :D

exile
25/07/2004, 9:32 PM
lets face up to facts that the english league is stronger and you cant begrudge a guy that wants to better himself

max power
26/07/2004, 9:21 AM
i heard about the booing the other night, shame on you, booing a fine upstanding el supporter like rody ;)

Breifne
26/07/2004, 9:47 AM
Be lucky to get the Dublin City job :D

He was just appointed this very morning, Roddy to keep us all safe.

Flynninio
26/07/2004, 9:51 AM
best of luck to him the league needs colourful characters like him
still has massive respect from me for going into aberdeen dressing room before uefa game and rising them about celtic.

sadloserkid
26/07/2004, 12:04 PM
lets face up to facts that the english league is stronger and you cant begrudge a guy that wants to better himself

Yeah but one flop with a club that wouldn't be able to compete in our top flight isn't going to have Man Yoo or the Gooners beating a path to his door now is it?

Bossman Scally
26/07/2004, 1:00 PM
Roddy won't be going back to England for a while, especially after the horses ass he made of the Carlisle job. What a wonderful CV he must have! Managed "x" number of teams in EL and then sent a club that should have been in the playoffs into the Conference for the first time ever! Something tells me there won't be a lot of Chairmen from English teams knocking on his door! I think he'll do the Dublin City job for a season then go looking for a "Big fish in a little pond" ie an EL team, or a "Small fish in big pond" ie a lower division team in England.

PS: I booed him on Saturday for what he did at Carlisle, ie took over 4 or 5 top class EL players and made a complete balls up of it. He probably put the reputation of the EL back about 5 years in England!

Éanna
27/07/2004, 7:30 PM
he was in good form on saturday, and I had no problem with him. Whether its just an act or what I don't know, the guy looks like a total prat any time he's on tv or in the papers. Hilarious to see him kissing Dolan's arse in the Horseshoe though "This is your domain Pat. You could be King." Heard it with my own ears :D