eoinh
24/07/2004, 10:32 PM
of the REBELLLL Amy

Druss
24/07/2004, 11:06 PM
**** it, so am I. :D

eoinh
25/07/2004, 12:04 AM
My head has cleared of alcohol. No shame in defeat. By god we almost got them. I really thought we would get them especially playing into the shed end during the second half.

There were two giants in the city team for me. Danny Murphy - what a man. Two things - he goes really hard into a tackle yet never gives a free away - amazing. The man is all heart. And secondly his ball control. bang - he can take the ball down. And if he plays a long ball its not a hit and hope ball its straight to the person its meant for.

Secondly Mick Devine - what a keeper. easily the best in the league.

However, Danny Murphy should be called up for Ireland - the man is a god. He didnt give a **** it was nantes he was playing against.

What a six weeks being a memeber of the REBEL ARMY

max power
25/07/2004, 1:35 AM
i'm not....

Sheridan
25/07/2004, 10:17 PM
However, Danny Murphy should be called up for Ireland - the man is a god. He didnt give a **** it was nantes he was playing against.

I was just thinking this. Assuming he's eligible, the Barstool XI could do with another option at left-back. I've only seen him play once, but if he's as good as y'all say he's surely worth a look.

tiktok
26/07/2004, 12:57 PM
Assuming he's eligible

I think his dad is Irish although I'm not 100%, I think he's still eligible for u21 and definitely worth a look at that level to start with.

Ruairi
26/07/2004, 1:06 PM
Danny's got an irish passport and always had, there was a piece with him in the echo around the time of the malmo game, he'd lost his passport and had to go to the passport office to get an emergency one issued. he said that the reason it wasn;t a problem was because he's always had an irish one.

so yeah, he'd be eligible for the senior squad