PDA

View Full Version : Rovers v Rovers fans at it again

MMVIII
02/01/2012, 2:18 PM
Believe what you want. As I said, you are ridiculously naive when it comes to your pal Cookie and his allegiance to Sligo Rovers.

My god. You're wrong.

Cook had no interest in the Derry job. Derry looked for permission from Rovers to talk to Cook, which they agreed. Cook kindly told them no thanks and hey presto, here we are. Derry wanted Cook, Cook wanted to stay where he is. Nothing 'naive' about it. Cook has plenty of faults, nobody's saying otherwise.

Obsessed.

Sonny
02/01/2012, 4:15 PM
Obsessed.

Obsessed with what exactly? If I didn't have to drag myself there twice a year to watch a game of football, I wouldn't even know where Sligo is.

dong
02/01/2012, 4:20 PM
Obsessed with what exactly? If I didn't have to drag myself there twice a year to watch a game of football, I wouldn't even know where Sligo is.

'Cos you got no education on the streets except in how to shoot up and rob.

poster
02/01/2012, 4:21 PM
If I didn't have to drag myself there twice a year to watch a game of football, I wouldn't even know where Sligo is.

Don't worry. Most Shamrock Rovers fans don't know where Sligo is.

Dave_SRFC
02/01/2012, 4:33 PM

??????

shellyriver
02/01/2012, 4:57 PM

Jeez, get a grip. I'm all for a bit of banter but this is gratuitous nonsense.

Well about 500 Shamrock Rovers fans know where Sligo is cos they were there to witness Hoops getting dumped out of cup;)

Sonny
02/01/2012, 4:58 PM

That's funny, because the geographical knowledge of the Sligo faithful seems to suffer from some bizarre temporal variance. About 25 of you manage to make it to Dublin for a top of the table league game, but that figure becomes thousands when it comes time for your annual trip to watch your team draw a cup final.

Sam_Heggy
02/01/2012, 5:19 PM

Seriously, is this guy for real?

shellyriver
02/01/2012, 5:28 PM
Seriously, is this guy for real?

'Fraid, so, but just simply embarrassing.

Early contender for most ludicrous post of 2012?

In the good ol' days Sligo lads would abuse Shams that their home ground was a car park etc having being goaded with the obvious, predictable declaration that we where sheep-shaggers etc, oh how I pine for those days!

Keyboard warriors generally add little to the spice of inter club contempt.

Most clubs have a quota have a group of hard-core spasmos, its just a pity the Hoops have so many, boom tish!

Let it lie lads.

Rasputin
02/01/2012, 6:17 PM
This thread is just embaressing all round.

redobit
02/01/2012, 6:26 PM
Believe what you want. As I said, you are ridiculously naive when it comes to your pal Cookie and his allegiance to Sligo Rovers.

You have two options my man. Back up (even prove) your point or, admit you havent a clue what your talking about!!!

Rasputin
02/01/2012, 6:31 PM
You have two options my man. Back up (even prove) your point or, admit you havent a clue what your talking about!!!
The evidence will most likely be forthcoming when the financial investigation into our finances is released, the one that was talked about last year, still waiting on it, but ive absolute confidence in the inside sources on the always ultras forum....