PDA

View Full Version : to lift the players

thecorner
23/07/2004, 2:02 AM
if we go out this weekend,we all share a responsability in lifting the players

we dont like going back 2 c dublin city,longford,drogs away but its gonna happen sooner or later

if we arent looking forward to it,how do the players feel

we have gotta keep this atmosphere going

DolansWaistcoat
23/07/2004, 9:59 AM
Lol,ya why don't we join the G14 we are one of the best teams in europe at the moment lets strike while the iron is hot and all that crap. ;) :cool:

Éanna
23/07/2004, 10:59 PM
if we go out this weekend,we all share a responsability in lifting the players

we dont like going back 2 c dublin city,longford,drogs away but its gonna happen sooner or later

if we arent looking forward to it,how do the players feel

we have gotta keep this atmosphere going
spot on. its all well and good being up for the big games, but if we're not motivated for the lesser ones we'll win nothing.

ThaddyQuill
24/07/2004, 11:55 AM
Might be a good idea if the club advertised season tickets now for the remaining league games. With all the attention they are getting now, they would sell a bucket load.

DolansWaistcoat
25/07/2004, 1:05 PM
Good idea Thaddy biy,I'd be interested in a half season ticket if the price was right and Lennox didn't do the dog on it by trying to cash in on our new found popularity.

Those few who bought the platinum sesaon tickets are laughing now after getting three great european games instead of the one game most ppl expected us to have at the cross. :p

A face
25/07/2004, 11:48 PM
Dolan is a living legend !!

You heard it here first !!

D'you what .... you are spot on there fella ...... thats just what he is ..... a legend !! Hayser ..... you the man !! :D

RedX
26/07/2004, 12:53 AM
If City play well enough to win there four games in hand they would only be two points off the lead.We also have Shels to play at home so realistically we could go top winning that also.It will take a huge effort but this should be enough motivation for the players alone.I am sure Pat Dolan will not take anything less than 100% no matter what game.All the players know there are replacements for every position in the team.Saying that i am sure all the fans will give it there best as usual also...

tiktok
26/07/2004, 1:00 PM
Lads, we will drop some points before we play Shels again, the fixture list is too crammed to go six or seven wins in a row. The thing is, that with their Euro games, Shels will also have a backlog to face, and they've had a hairy run recently.

I don't think we need to win all four games in hand to be in with a shout by the time we play them again. Of course, it'd help :D