PDA

View Full Version : there is a Pats fan out there talking sense

Éanna
22/07/2004, 7:21 PM
I think its time for our chairman to get his arse back on a plane to Dublin asap and start doing what chairmen do.I cant believe someone that moves in money circles cant find one big investor from the corporate world to help us out.I cant fiuckin believe that article in the Sun.We cant just bl;ame Dolan for this mess,that little ****in umpa lumpa got us in this mess too with his choice of signings
the only shock is that its eurosaint :D :D

A face
23/07/2004, 1:05 AM
.....yes.....

thecorner
23/07/2004, 1:59 AM
dolan knew wht was going on,id say

he got out in time :D

thecorner
23/07/2004, 2:03 AM
Thanks for your concern mates :)

CCFC first

but we all care about the eircom league

bigfoot
23/07/2004, 8:50 AM
Dolan is not responsable for Pats being in a mess, Eamon "whiskey nose" Collins is!

He is the one who turned the club full-time after being advised not to and he is the one who signed all theese "big time charlies" on a huge money!

Namely, Com Blastis, Joey Ndo (now shels), Chris Adamson, Karim El Kebhir, Des Byrne... ect ect...

tiktok
23/07/2004, 10:12 AM
Dolan is not responsable for Pats being in a mess!

He certainly contributed to the situation. Essentially the blame lies with the Pat's board though who gave Dolan and then Collins more money to spend than the club could afford.

Its a shame to see them in trouble, I hope they come through it. Inchicore and their fans deserve to have a club they can be proud of.

Éanna
23/07/2004, 10:57 PM
He certainly contributed to the situation. Essentially the blame lies with the Pat's board though who gave Dolan and then Collins more money to spend than the club could afford.

Its a shame to see them in trouble, I hope they come through it. Inchicore and their fans deserve to have a club they can be proud of.
if they stopped whinging and tried to sort themselves out I'd agree 100% They'd want to do something about their thug stewards as well

Éanna
23/07/2004, 11:05 PM
every single one I have dealt with has been an ignorant loutish moron. every time I have gone to inchicore since Dolan joined City, we've had hassle with the stewards over something. never a bother before then. suppose its just symptomatic of the club as a whole :rolleyes:

Éanna
23/07/2004, 11:15 PM
So you don`t expect hassel when you`ve a banner with a Syringe on it. Which was swiftly removed before the drunken flag holder was going to get his face kicked in. :cool:
how about getting threatened with being kicked out for telling 2 16 year old girls who spent half an hour annoying us and giving us abuse to "fúck off."? Or being threatened with being kicked out for shouting "bosco whats the score" at your former manager? Its not just that, its their whole attitude is bad. the only steward I have had a decent chat with in inchicore in the last 2 years was a rovers fan

Éanna
23/07/2004, 11:20 PM
getting irritated by skangers is an occupational hazard- it forms a sizeable part of every trip to Dublin. Its just not being able to tell them where to go that bugged me :)

ian
24/07/2004, 9:27 AM
Hahahahahahahaha You Lot Up In Pats Just Make Me Laugh Hahahahahahahahahaha

dahamsta
24/07/2004, 10:54 AM
Why was this in the City forum? FFS Éanna, are you trying to make running Foot.ie more difficult for me?

adam

sullanefc
24/07/2004, 11:52 AM
a banner with a Syringe on it.

:D :D Funny :D :D

Éanna
27/07/2004, 7:43 PM
Why was this in the City forum? FFS Éanna, are you trying to make running Foot.ie more difficult for me?

adam
cos it was for the eyes of city fans.

Macy
28/07/2004, 7:54 AM

adam
He's probably banned from the Pats board with his constant trolling on it :rolleyes:

I mean Eanna, you accuse them of being obsessed, yet it's you who can't let it lie....