PDA

View Full Version : Surprisingly Muted & Vaduz vexed by victory

Daxion
22/07/2004, 1:33 PM
Have a read of this on the Official UEFA web site about Vaduz, they expected a deluge of goals against LT :rolleyes:
http://www.uefa.com/competitions/UEFACup/news/Kind=8192/newsId=208694.html

Longfordian
22/07/2004, 1:39 PM
They never rated us, and we did everything we could to encourage them to think we were only over for a party. They must have thought they'd win easily over there, why else would they be flying in Wednesday evening for a Thursday game? If thats they want to think fair enough, we've every chance of taking them in Flancare if we can find our scoring boots

DolansWaistcoat
22/07/2004, 1:42 PM
Best of luck,hope ye do it. :)

max power
22/07/2004, 1:48 PM
i really think we can do it, get the noise going, even in the stand !!!!

tight pitch, good team spirit and i'll be off to ebookers again to travel to the wilds of wurope once more !!!!! :D

Martinho II
22/07/2004, 8:32 PM
oi skipper,

what sort of contribution is this? Stick to the playground will ye? If you want to slag max power just say it to his face yeah..

everyone is getting sick and tired of both your and patrick js stupid childish slagging! wait till flansiro.net comes after you! :(

Pauro 76
22/07/2004, 10:06 PM
Skipper, I had such a laugh at that one. Simple but effective. The likes of Martinho drink pints of cider in the Tangled Web or Milo's on week nights and haven't got a sense of humour. Any truth in the rumour that Max Power was once in that programme "Power Rangers"?

FFS Skipper and Patrick J, get a fcukin life. Nobody here is finding you at all funny, your just here to wind people up, not to contribute to a football website. Now crawl back into your little holes or wherever you came from.
Flansiro.net or even Dahamsta, please use your powers!!!!

tiktok
22/07/2004, 10:09 PM
Flansiro.net or even Dahamsta, please use your powers!!!!

seconded, it's already gotten old :rolleyes:

max power
23/07/2004, 8:59 AM
we have our own powers ( no pun intended ), ignore.