PDA

View Full Version : skysports swoop for patrick j

the 12 th man
22/07/2004, 1:22 PM
executives from skysports are endevouring to secure the services of patrick j
for the up comming premiership season.

they have heard of his incredible insights :rolleyes: and his unbelievable insider knowledge :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

we eagerly await his response

tiktok
22/07/2004, 1:31 PM
executives from skysports are endevouring to secure the services of patrick j
for the up comming premiership season.

they have heard of his incredible insights :rolleyes: and his incredible insider knowledge :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

we eagerly await his response

don't be encouraging him Fr.WW ;) :D

Pablo
22/07/2004, 3:56 PM
??? am i missing something?

De Town
22/07/2004, 7:57 PM
I'd first of all like to move quickly to say that I have declined Sky Sports lucrative offer. I have decided to commit myself to foot.ie for the forseeable future. I believe that foot.ie needs me more than the highly-professional BSkyB. Similar to the Eircom League, foot.ie needs all the help it can get. I'm the man to drag it from the doldrums into the 21st century. In the past couple of days, one thread explained how this website may have little future. If I become notorious then so be it. Call me the Pat Dolan of this site, without the need for specially manufactured clothes. In addition to declining the offer from Sky Sports, I would also like to answer claims that I am homophobic. As the former Belgian manager, George Leekens once said: "This game is not for nancy boys". In a similar but less robust way, I feel that football is not for self-obsessed chaps like Robbie Doyle. If Robbie wants to partake in sporting activity, let him join the English rugby backline. :)

do you not realise that people are taking the p!ss out of you but all you can say is you've turned down sky's offer and are interested in Robbie Doyle and Eric Lavine

Plastic Paddy
22/07/2004, 9:14 PM
What are you talking about? Nobody is taking the p!ss. Think you are a bit paranoid. Then again, when you're supporting a team doomed for relegation, who could blame you. Just like Pat Dolan I want to make this world a better place. In fact, I might get Robbie to release that as his first single: "Reach out and touch somebody's hand . . . make this world a better place".

I want some of what you're smoking, raas claat.

:ball: PP

the 12 th man
23/07/2004, 5:09 PM
I'd first of all like to move quickly to say that I have declined Sky Sports lucrative offer. I have decided to commit myself to foot.ie for the forseeable future.:)

id say they must be devastated, most of us on here feel the same :eek:

max power
29/07/2004, 8:01 AM
truning down sky sports, are you feeling a liitle queer ?????

max power
29/07/2004, 10:34 AM
go ahead, seeing as i never watch football on rte that would be fone with me.

the 12 th man
29/07/2004, 11:01 AM
Him & his alter-ego,'Skipper' would be as big an acquisition to the RTE Panel,

:eek: x 10000000.............more like bad comedy