PDA

View Full Version : Ireland V Bulgaria 18th Aug

Jon'o
20/07/2004, 10:49 PM
Any ideas when tickets are on sale for this game? can't find any info on line :confused:

Junior
21/07/2004, 1:43 PM
Sold as part of the Block Booking Scheme, If you're not a BB'er not sure that theree will be a general sale.

cullenswood
21/07/2004, 1:53 PM
Has anyone that is on the block booking waiting list heard anything from the FAI about getting tickets for this game?

Schumi
21/07/2004, 2:49 PM
Has anyone that is on the block booking waiting list heard anything from the FAI about getting tickets for this game?I haven't heard anything. They sent me out a letter before the Brazil game asking if I wanted to buy two sets of tickets. I've heard nothing this time though.

PaulB
21/07/2004, 3:41 PM
Got a letter of offer about 3 weeks ago, had to be in by the 14th. They are selling the Croatia/Cyprus and Faroe games I think as part of a 3 game offer.

Also on FAI site:-

Republic of Ireland v Bulgaria
Lansdowne Road
August 18 2004
Kick off 7:30

Tickets will be onsale from all ticketmaster outlets from Wednesday 21st of July.
Ticketmaster Phoneline : 0818719300
Ticketmaster Northern Ireland 08702434455

Tickets are available on the East terrace: Adults €24 Child €5
Childrens tickets are available in the East Terrace only

North Terrace: €20

Tickets are limited to 4 per person in all areas.

tiktok
21/07/2004, 3:47 PM
Yeah, they're on sale now on www.ticketmaster.ie :eek:

Nice bit of advertising by the FAI :rolleyes:

any word on an EL allocation yet or should I just buy from the website???

cullenswood
27/07/2004, 10:32 AM
I'm on the block booking waiting list and I got a letter yesterday offering me two tickets to the Bulgaria game, and to the Cyprus and Faroe Island qualifiers.

I've already gone and bought my tickets for the Bulgaria game! Anyone looking for two North terrace tickets for this game, 20 squids each.

aidz1
27/07/2004, 2:29 PM
well done. it looks like youve left the waiting list and will now be a regular block booker.
as a matter of interest, when did you join the waiting list for bb??

oconghc2
27/07/2004, 7:40 PM
i got the same letter. been on waiting list since 2001 i reckon.

Theyve offerd tkts to people on waiting list for cyprus and faroes because these countries couldn't take up their full allocation.

cant imagine being offered one for france home game!! worth putting name on waiting list all the same.

cullenswood
28/07/2004, 8:48 AM
Yeah, they pointed out that I am still on the waiting list but they could offer me tickets for these two games. Put my name on the list last year or the year before.

I reckon if the French send back about 700 tickets we'll be in with a chance!! Unlikely they will though.

Paulie
28/07/2004, 11:20 AM
I reckon if the French send back about 700 tickets we'll be in with a chance!! Unlikely they will though.

Sure they will be out of the running at that stage so they will be bringing no one over with them.

Schumi
28/07/2004, 2:41 PM
I got that letter too, been on the waiting list 3 or 4 years I think. I think they only got on to people who took tickets for the last three games so the waiting list might have thinned out a bit.

aidz1
05/08/2004, 9:51 AM
on the waiting list for 3 years or so
didnt take the tickets on offer for the brazil games as was out of country at time
havent been posted anything about cyprus/faroe games from fai
you reckon im kicked off the waiting list then and will have to re-apply? :mad:
wtf

NeilMcD
05/08/2004, 10:31 AM
Get on to the Fai as soon as you can. they are offering tickets to people who are on the waiting list and who took up the offer for the 3 home friendlies in the spring. However I rang them and said i was never offered them and they sent me out an offer for the next 3 games at home which i have applied for and should get ticket for the nect 3 home game. It is always worth ringing up every so often. Basicallly the time it takes to put up a post here it would take to ring the fai or post up an e mail.

aidz1
05/08/2004, 11:17 AM
cheers for that neil
not good news though
just off the phone to fai there. said i wouldnt be offered the tickets as i didnt take the brazil/czech option earlier in the year. :(
tried to blagg saying i didnt recieve tem etc. etc. but to no avail.
she said im still on the list however, but if i cant even be offered tickets to go see ireland take on the world beaters of cyprus and faroe islands, what fooking chance will i have with any other games :confused:
looks like another saturday afternoon of homing around d4 seeking tickets come first saturday in septmeber!

NeilMcD
05/08/2004, 11:40 AM
Well see i was not offered the 3 match deal due to admin error and they could check that on their system, they probably had it down on the system that you were offered the ticket and never replied and i woudl say you are now down the bottom of teh list as they would argue that you were offered and you did not take up the offer.