PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 1A.

Second
17/11/2011, 10:10 AM
I suppose they got lucky v pike ya

Lev Yashin
17/11/2011, 10:33 AM
Hahaha,Shannon boys getting edgy,and Shannon town are cat by the way.fairkop as you well know.

It's a bit pathetic and sad that you feel it necessary to come on here to put down and undermine teams.
There is no edginess on the part of any Shannon teams becasue this is junior football...we'll keep the edginees for things that really matter....

We all play to enjoy it and to win but we don't need morons coming on here throwing thier tow cents worth in the hope to get a rise..

If you have nothing constructive to say then dont say it...

theboywonder8
17/11/2011, 11:36 AM
Chillax shannonman,it's a wind up.

Zizou
17/11/2011, 12:28 PM
Its all kicking off now lads! :D From my many days in 1b I remember great banter and slagging between the Shannon chaps and Limerick lads, and its continued here in 1a. The main thing is we all know where to draw the line. Anybody who comes on an open junior football forum and gets angry or crazy needs to have a good chat with himself. Its only a game at the end of the day, no lives at stake just yet. So relax, take the slag and give it back. Nobodies curing world hunger.
At ease men...

Second
17/11/2011, 12:34 PM
When I played 1a the banter was done face to face not hiding behind a username ... There is plenty to talk about without slagging teams...