PDA

View Full Version : **URGENT** Anyone have mobile contact details for Paul_Oshea and/or ArdeeBhoy...

Junior
12/11/2011, 3:43 PM
Need mobile numbers for these 2 asap if anyone can help.

Lost my coat in tallinn yesterday with some important stuff in the pockets. These two are still there till tomorrow so want to try and see if they can locate it and bring it back with them.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!!!

Junior

bennocelt
13/11/2011, 9:52 AM
Sent u a pm - might be a bit late, hope u get ur coat:)

Gather round
13/11/2011, 9:54 AM
Me too, good luck.

paul_oshea
13/11/2011, 2:49 PM
Coat was found - minus everything bar the insulin, at least they were decent looking after your health whoever raided it.

ArdeeBhoy
13/11/2011, 4:01 PM
Aye, a shame.

Apparently Tonic were a wee bit peeved as four different people were in there asking....
Hope lack of insulin wasn't an issue.

At least one other Irish fan we know had to be taken to hospital, hopefully nothing serious?

Junior
13/11/2011, 6:16 PM
Thanks to all for your efforts. Have a coat back (Fair play Paul!). Im just currently minus a passport and mobile phone. The passport has been located, just trying to get someone (one of the few fans still in Tallinn at this stage) to collect if for me. Mobile is gone forever I expect.

If anyone is still in Tallin and could help me by picking up the passport then please get in touch. I could meet on Tuesday before/after the game or we could make other arrangements.

Thanks,

Junior