PDA

View Full Version : Estonia (A) roll call

pineapple stu
07/11/2011, 2:09 PM
So who's going? Or who's bought all the tickets?

Estonia away - 23+i
Myself and Bald Student are taking the scenic route (via Riga). Flying out Wednesday morning. First away trip since Bari - looking forward to it! :) No tickets
jbyrne + 2 mates who'll kill him when their tickets don't come through
Zombie EastTerracer
Armando + 6, but better to avoid them. No tickets
docboy + 2, including a mystery Swede picked up en route - nice work! No tickets
paul_oshea and his imaginary mates
Junior plus Fat Margaret, whom I've counted as i in the tally above. No tickets.
cfdh_edmundo on the booze cruise
brendy_éire + 4. If they find the place. One ticket.

jbyrne
07/11/2011, 2:41 PM
me + 2 (booked with abbey so tickets hopefully sorted)

EastTerracer
07/11/2011, 3:55 PM
I'm on a Thursday night flight from New York to Prague and then connecting to Tallinn! I can sleep when I'm dead.

Armando
07/11/2011, 6:41 PM
Armando +6

We're arriving Thursday. :plane:Dub - Frankfurt - Tallin rtn.

In an absolutely foul humour at the moment. We don't even have 1 ticket!

Docboy
07/11/2011, 7:23 PM
That's the spirit East Terracer that'll get us through this trip and the play-off itself. Myself and pal are going via Stansted & Stockholm with another joining us from there. Looking forward to it, first away since Paris. Hoping to get sorted with tickets, have a good few numbers for local touts if needs be. We're on the road again!

paul_oshea
07/11/2011, 8:25 PM
Going with 2 dif groups sorta, flying on me own but meeting up with 6 others out there.

Junior
08/11/2011, 9:31 AM
Ill be there. Me and Fat Margaret (Ok she's imaginary also....I hope). On a promise of a ticket.

Closed Account 2
08/11/2011, 10:37 AM
Going via Helsinki, ferry out the morning of the game ferry back on the Sat morning.

brendy_éire
08/11/2011, 7:28 PM
brendy_éire +4

Derry-Prestwick-Edinburgh-Kaunas, then driving to Tallinn (quite a silly, drunkenly-arranged plan, I know).
Out of the 5 of us, only meself has a ticket.

Closed Account 2
08/11/2011, 11:57 PM
also at the moment I'm ticketless, looks like I'll be attempting to pick one up on the day

gspain
09/11/2011, 7:39 AM
7 in total I'm on Ryanair tomorrow direct from Dublin with 1 more, 1 on Abbey (to be sure of a ticket) and 4 ex Cork.

Currently short at least 1 ticket although 2 more that were paid for and posted saturday didn't yet arrive in Cork as of yesterday. Mine arrived yesterday.

ArdeeBhoy
09/11/2011, 10:24 PM
Me plus a 'mad one', ex-C'Blaney.
:eek:
Is there any other type?

Plus Drumcondra 69-er and his posse of around 6 others?

As is 'Babysis' with a cast of dozens of YBIG.
Don't think Lopez is there though, sadly.

Lapsed posters 'Poorly McGorry' & 'Daxion' are also heading over.

And GR was there earlier in the year....hence his guide.

paul_oshea
09/11/2011, 10:51 PM
haha you know me too well stu :)

I wont have any "free" dinners laid on this time for you and your cronies(stutts et al)

Mad Moose
10/11/2011, 4:00 AM
Heading over this morning. Ticketless. I may as well be there as here.

shaneker
10/11/2011, 5:01 AM
Me + 5. No tickets, heading to Riga today, Tallinn tomorrow.

paul_oshea
10/11/2011, 8:30 AM
My mates are arriving into riga from brussels today, im sure that bus up in the morning will be some craic. The rigans wont know what hit them.

I often wonder do other countries fans take these scenic routes and efforts to get to Away games. I feel they don't....I hope i'm right.

ArdeeBhoy
10/11/2011, 8:38 AM
DUP??

The Scots and some 'Ingles' do.
Must be these godforsaken islands...

paul_oshea
11/11/2011, 5:30 AM
I like to think im quite logical and observant. I prepared for the flight today by staying down at my girlfriends place last night as she is closer to gatwick, on approach to gatwick i checked my boarding pass to find my flight number was below 8000 which meant i should be flying from the south terminal.i directed the taxi driver to bring me there. I looked at my boarding pass only to discover i was in fact flying from stansted at 7 instead of gatwick at 7.

I want to cry.

Polster
11/11/2011, 8:07 AM
Thats just to funny man, telling everyone in work here, brilliant :)

Armando
11/11/2011, 9:41 AM
I like to think im quite logical and observant. I prepared for the flight today by staying down at my girlfriends place last night as she is closer to gatwick, on approach to gatwick i checked my boarding pass to find my flight number was below 8000 which meant i should be flying from the south terminal.i directed the taxi driver to bring me there. I looked at my boarding pass only to discover i was in fact flying from stansted at 7 instead of gatwick at 7.

I want to cry.

oh jaysus! an other options?

paul_oshea
11/11/2011, 10:14 AM
Ya taxi to heathrow.flight to Copenhagen then onto tallinn.

Sitting on the runway in heathrow waiting to take off.supposed to have left over an hour and 20 mins ago.flight from Copenhagen is at 3 not looking likely to make that and the stupid ***** don't know how to board a plane efficiently.

I don't even want to think about how much this has cost me......

This day,i hope, can only get better.

EAFC_rdfl
11/11/2011, 10:46 AM
Can.not.resist

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_rIvVmychsw8/TSZ60vGpXzI/AAAAAAAAN1s/mEkDsfIkW0c/42580d1267264766-ferrari-vs-bmw-m3-facepalm.jpg

http://www.redflag101.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/HurdleFail_thumb.jpg

Polster
11/11/2011, 11:09 AM
Ronane - This looks alike a decent spot in Copenhagen for the match....

http://www.theirishrover.dk/