PDA

View Full Version : Longford first team squad

sheao
18/10/2011, 10:11 PM
Hey ,
Does anyone know where i can access a list of Longford Town's current first team squad.
If not do any of the Longford lads have one handy on them , needed for the match programme on Friday .

Martinho II
18/10/2011, 10:21 PM
well sheao,

this is the link to the longford town squad on the town website!http://www.ltfc.ie/club_info/profiles/

Take out Don Cowan out of it.

Theres also a few names that you need to add to the squad list too!

Jean Biansamba forward
Alan McGreal midfield
James O'Brien midfield
daniel purdy forward
darragh satelle forward

sheao
18/10/2011, 10:27 PM
That's great, thanks very much .

El-Pietro
19/10/2011, 12:28 PM
how has Simba done for ye, he looked horrible in a friendly for us against one of the Rovers pre season

Longfordian
19/10/2011, 1:18 PM
Pretty mediocre any time I've seen him though in fairness that's only been once or twice. Tries hard but is lacking in quality. He'll probably score against Cork now!

El-Pietro
19/10/2011, 2:29 PM
he played against us up in Longford, we were ****ing ourselves that he'd even found a club at this level

Martinho II
19/10/2011, 10:25 PM
he played against us up in Longford, we were ****ing ourselves that he'd even found a club at this level

in due respect he is one of the worse strikers I have ever seen in my years following us and he is destined never to score for us which is a hell of a good thing..

Martinho II
19/10/2011, 10:25 PM

in due respect he is one of the worse strikers I have ever seen in my years following us and he is destined never to score for us which is a hell of a good thing..

L.T.F.C.
20/10/2011, 10:46 AM
Ah Marty... he brings a bit of football to the team lol! :D

outspoken
20/10/2011, 4:38 PM
I'm always one to stick up for poor old jean he gives amazing effort for us when ever he plays and who's to say that if he gets one he couldn't go on a run? Maybe if someone searched back a few threads from not so long you would see similar comments about don cowan - how he couldn't hit a barn door but he scored his first goal for us against Pats in pre season and the rest is history.

Martinho II
20/10/2011, 9:37 PM
I'm always one to stick up for poor old jean he gives amazing effort for us when ever he plays and who's to say that if he gets one he couldn't go on a run? Maybe if someone searched back a few threads from not so long you would see similar comments about don cowan - how he couldn't hit a barn door but he scored his first goal for us against Pats in pre season and the rest is history. yeah you are dead right outspoken I am probably harsh on him. Who am I to give opinion on whether he is fit or not that is TC's decision..

outspoken
20/10/2011, 9:49 PM
Don't get me wrong Martinho Im not having a goal I just like to point out how hard Jean does work for the team. We have had many tallented strikers down the years who have just walked around not giving a ----- but I honestly believe if he keeps working the way he is then his rewards will come and who knows that reward could come against cork this Friday :) cmon de town!

Acornvilla
21/10/2011, 11:31 PM
Give me a contract i'm ****e but will run all day