PDA

View Full Version : prendeville backing up city fans

thecorner
14/07/2004, 10:44 AM
he is onto lee travel about the charter flight and prenderville starting talking profits

yer man didnt wanna know

anyway,flight is almost full and anyone that books the charter flight will be travelling back with the team

Rebel101
14/07/2004, 10:51 AM
This doesn't make any sense to me, if the plane is nearly full how can they bring the team home?
Also if the plane was only chartered last-minute yesterday morning, how did the club know about it?
I'm only assuming they had their arrangements made in advance, did they cancel their flight home?

one_bounce
14/07/2004, 11:40 AM
Lee did say that if no more flgihts were sold they he would be making a huge loss...perhaps if seats remain then prices may come down later in the week, I doubt it though.

no theres an idea.. may happen.. better to sell 50 seats at 300 than have them all empty :)

Éanna
15/07/2004, 3:08 PM
I'd rather we fought our own battles than enlisting the help of that toerag. he never has a good word to say about city- the only reason he pretended to be on our side was to have a go at lee travel (and by extension the club) he's had plenty to say about city fans in the past. the man is a wannabe dunphy and a very bad one at that.