PDA

View Full Version : Home Leg Tickets

thecorner
14/07/2004, 10:08 AM
credit card bookings now being taken for the nantes home leg
as we will be away when the tickets go on sale ,it would be a good idea to use this service lads

u dont wanna miss out on this

just ordered 3 :D

JDB
14/07/2004, 12:20 PM
What's the number to call for credit card bookings? Thanks.

JDB
14/07/2004, 12:51 PM
Thanks. I know I saw this on another thread but here's my rant: I bought 4 tickets for the home game vs NEC using VISA and got charged a 1 euro fee per ticket. Surely this should be 1 euro per transaction [i.e purchase of 4 tickets was one transaction]. The fee City charged me was 10% of the total transaction cost - surely this is not what the banks charge City to use their service!! And why should tickets be different? I've bought other merchandise and was not charged a fee..... rant, rant, rant....

pete
14/07/2004, 12:56 PM
Thanks. I know I saw this on another thread but here's my rant: I bought 4 tickets for the home game vs NEC using VISA and got charged a 1 euro fee per ticket. Surely this should be 1 euro per transaction [i.e purchase of 4 tickets was one transaction]. The fee City charged me was 10% of the total transaction cost - surely this is not what the banks charge City to use their service!! And why should tickets be different? I've bought other merchandise and was not charged a fee..... rant, rant, rant....

€4 from €16*4 = 4/64 = 6.25%

The club have clearly stated ist €1 per ticket handling fee for the phone bookings. Its just a coincidence that only means to book via phone happens to be credit card. i.e. i'm sure they'd also charge €1 per ticket on debit card.

JDB
14/07/2004, 1:03 PM
I bought 3 kids and one adult ticket [16+8+8+8] = 40 euros and I was charged 4 euros in "fees". Plus I bought them in person in the club shop - this was no phone booking.

paudie
14/07/2004, 1:39 PM
For comparisions sake gaa.ie charge €2 PER TICKET, whether its posted to you or you collect it.

pete
14/07/2004, 1:40 PM
I bought 3 kids and one adult ticket [16+8+8+8] = 40 euros and I was charged 4 euros in "fees". Plus I bought them in person in the club shop - this was no phone booking.

fair enough. Does seem to be something strange or unorganised going on then?

tiktok
14/07/2004, 1:41 PM

I know where you're coming from JDB, but if you bought them on the day, it'd cost you €16 more, so in effect you saved €12

JDB
14/07/2004, 1:46 PM
True - it's just I'd hate to think my own hometown club was ripping me off. Anyway, it was worth every penny - I"ll just have to pay in cash the next time, to stop the ranting.