PDA

View Full Version : Weekend latest 14th Oct

Magicme
14/10/2011, 6:40 PM
Mons team: Sava, McDonagh, Marks, A Collins, A Byrne, Reilly, Quinn, Keegan, R Brennan, O'Brien, S Brennan. Subs: Whelan, Rossiter, Isichei, Grace, Foley, D Byrne, Paul Byrne

5 mins to kick off in Mervue

Dunny
14/10/2011, 6:47 PM
Shels doing well

BonnieShels
14/10/2011, 7:09 PM
Until just there. Cup thread Dunny.

bullit
14/10/2011, 7:26 PM
38 mins gone in Drogheda and Bray 4 up .

Dunny
14/10/2011, 7:29 PM
Until just there. Cup thread Dunny.

Blame the ref, not me! :D

Magicme
14/10/2011, 7:36 PM
Nil all at HT at Mervue Mons game.

BonnieShels
14/10/2011, 7:54 PM
Blame the ref, not me! :D

I blame yer face.

bullit
14/10/2011, 8:05 PM
Athlone get 1 back v Lims now 2-1

Cuyahoga
14/10/2011, 8:06 PM
now Shels 1 Pats 1

bullit
14/10/2011, 8:18 PM
Drogs get 1 back - 1-4 now

Dunny
14/10/2011, 8:22 PM
I blame yer face.

Yer ma

BonnieShels
14/10/2011, 8:23 PM
Yer ma

Yer da

Dunny
14/10/2011, 8:25 PM
Scarlah for yer ma for havin ye :D

bullit
14/10/2011, 8:31 PM
Lims 3-1 up now.

bullit
14/10/2011, 8:34 PM
Mons do it again,late goal in Mervue 0-1

Magicme
14/10/2011, 8:44 PM
Top of the table!!!! :D Bring it on Limerick!

bullit
14/10/2011, 8:50 PM
Meanwhile in Wexford................Waterford lead 0-2

MagicMon
14/10/2011, 8:54 PM
I know there's two games left, I know Philly Hughes hasn't sung yet, I know we have a very tough game v Limerick next weekend and I know that its all still in Shelbourne's hands

but let me have one small indulgence....

WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE SAY WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE

(I'll be happy if Monaghan never have to face Mervue ever again, very very close tonight)

gormacha
14/10/2011, 9:20 PM

Tricky little bugg3rs to beat, your lot.

Not a bad time of the season to go top.

superjohnny
14/10/2011, 9:26 PM
I know there's two games left, I know Philly Hughes hasn't sung yet, I know we have a very tough game v Limerick next weekend and I know that its all still in Shelbourne's hands

(I'll be happy if Monaghan never have to face Mervue ever again, very very close tonight)

and was that sung at the game magic mon? i hope it was?

razor
14/10/2011, 10:03 PM
Top of the table!!!! :D It's a fantastic feeling alright or at least it was while it lasted.
We'd be still there too if it wasn't for those pesky Harps.

Bring it on Limerick!Don't you mean "Unleash the Beast". :D

bullit
14/10/2011, 10:16 PM
One For the Mon's fans.

http://www.rte.ie/aertel/images/236-02.gif

adamd164
14/10/2011, 10:38 PM
Fair play to Monaghan, they keep pulling it out of the bag late on in games.

At this stage, all we need to concentrate on is beating Longford and guaranteeing a top 3 finish. 1st, 2nd and 3rd will likely be decided on the last day.

BonnieShels
15/10/2011, 12:39 AM
Scarlah for yer ma for havin ye :D

Scarleh for your avatar.

Srsly, What's with that?

dfx-
15/10/2011, 1:13 AM
Mons can even beat Mervue now?:tremble:

http://webpages.csus.edu/~jar286/world.jpg

bluemovie
15/10/2011, 2:30 PM
Late win for Blues last night in a lively/feisty south east derby. Refereeing was hopeless. Both sides could feel aggrieved. Packie Holden completely lost the plot towards the end. Already booked for dissent (I like Packie a lot, but the lad must have Tourettes), got a second yellow for dissent again and then went completely ballistic. Fought off the attempts of several Wexford players to keep him away from the ref. Then Dave Breen (I think) intervened to keep him away from the ref for his own sake. It took a combination of both team's players to wrestle him away from the ref. He could be in serious trouble over it. Just glad he didn't get to go back to the ref as he had totally lost it. The lads from bluestid.blogspot.com got it on camera so that should be online over the weekend.

Dunny
15/10/2011, 2:35 PM
Scarleh for your avatar.

Srsly, What's with that?

Monday 24th. ;)

cornflakes
15/10/2011, 3:04 PM
Late win for Blues last night in a lively/feisty south east derby. Refereeing was hopeless. Both sides could feel aggrieved. Packie Holden completely lost the plot towards the end. Already booked for dissent (I like Packie a lot, but the lad must have Tourettes), got a second yellow for dissent again and then went completely ballistic. Fought off the attempts of several Wexford players to keep him away from the ref. Then Dave Breen (I think) intervened to keep him away from the ref for his own sake. It took a combination of both team's players to wrestle him away from the ref. He could be in serious trouble over it. Just glad he didn't get to go back to the ref as he had totally lost it. The lads from bluestid.blogspot.com got it on camera so that should be online over the weekend.

Think Packie got the second yellow for kicking the ball away after Waterford got the second goal. Harsh yellow if you ask me but I think the ref was looking for an excuse to send him off after Packie was screaming in his face earlier in the game. You've got to respect Packie he's got obvious passion for the game

bluemovie
17/10/2011, 7:19 PM
Think Packie got the second yellow for kicking the ball away after Waterford got the second goal. Harsh yellow if you ask me but I think the ref was looking for an excuse to send him off after Packie was screaming in his face earlier in the game. You've got to respect Packie he's got obvious passion for the game

Yeah, I've always liked that about Packie unlike a lot of players we've had this season who just haven't given a toss. That said, there was an alternative story going around that Packie had told people before the match that he didn't want to travel to Harps next week and that a sending-off would be convenient :confused:

cornflakes
17/10/2011, 7:38 PM
That said, there was an alternative story going around that Packie had told people before the match that he didn't want to travel to Harps next week and that a sending-off would be convenient :confused:

Never! Packie bleeds pink and black he'd never do that