PDA

View Full Version : Suspensions

Colbert Report
11/10/2011, 8:31 PM
We all know Doyle will miss the first leg of the play-off. Is Doyle's red card just a one match suspension or two? Who else are on yelows and potentially out for the second leg if they pick up a card in the first leg?

Stuttgart88
11/10/2011, 8:53 PM
Not worried about Doyle or Sledge, as long as Dunne is fit. O'Dea is decent and has stepped in very nicely. Walters looked good, Cox looked good and Long and Best are both good.

the bear
11/10/2011, 9:00 PM
great strength in depth up front. assuming keane is out it looks like it will be cox and walters up front for the first leg. who would have guessed that last month. the 2 of them were brilliant tonight.

OwenGoal
11/10/2011, 9:15 PM
I thought RTE commentary said Sledge wasn't one of three on yellows. Thought he looked a bit rusty tonight actually.

Irish_Praha
11/10/2011, 9:46 PM
So a back four of Kelly-Dunne-O'Shea-Ward ?

the bear
11/10/2011, 9:48 PM
So a back four of Kelly-Dunne-O'Shea-Ward ?

o'shea-dunne-o'dea-ward more likely

Sullivinho
11/10/2011, 9:56 PM
I thought RTE commentary said Sledge wasn't one of three on yellows.

I definitely heard that too. But wouldn't be surprised if RTE was wrong.

backstothewall
11/10/2011, 9:57 PM
great strength in depth up front. assuming keane is out it looks like it will be cox and walters up front for the first leg. who would have guessed that last month. the 2 of them were brilliant tonight.

Long Cox*snigger* surely

Irish_Praha
11/10/2011, 9:58 PM
o'shea-dunne-o'dea-ward more likely

Could be right; I just hope neither of Dunne or O'Shea pick up an injury over the next month.

the bear
11/10/2011, 10:03 PM
Could be right; I just hope neither of Dunne or O'Shea pick up an injury over the next month.

fingers crossed

backstothewall
11/10/2011, 10:59 PM
Without injuries i reckon Trap will go...

---------- Given ------------
Kelly - O'Shea - Dunne - Ward
Duff Whelan Andrews McGeady
--------- Long Cox ----------

God I hope we get a bit of luck here!

Noelys Guitar
11/10/2011, 11:21 PM
Given
Kelly O'Shea Dunne Ward
Duff Gibson Andrews McGEady
Walters Long/Cox! (will depend on the opposition on whether he plays cox or Long) Best Will be vying for a spot as well I have a feeling Trap is going to drop Whelan.

French Toasht
11/10/2011, 11:30 PM
Sledge is available.

He wasn't one of the three on yellows.

back of the net
12/10/2011, 12:08 AM
Long Cox*snigger* surely

you definitely have a future in comedy..............................

back of the net
12/10/2011, 12:11 AM
Sledge is available.

He wasn't one of the three on yellows.

Your right French Toasht ,he will be available
Having himself and Dunne in the centre of defence for the playoffs is a massive boost and of vital importance to us qualifying

Noelys Guitar
12/10/2011, 12:24 AM
Your right French Toasht ,he will be available
Having himself and Dunne in the centre of defence for the playoffs is a massive boost and of vital importance to us qualifying

Agree. St Ledger always makes at least one crucial block in every game. Very brave player. So it will be O'Shea Dunne Sledge and Ward barring injuries at the back.

backstothewall
12/10/2011, 4:51 PM
you definitely have a future in comedy..............................

Thank you. I'm here all week...