PDA

View Full Version : Quesion - Query

Daxion
13/07/2004, 5:33 PM
I see from the UEFA web site that the Town are playing the return fixture in Tolka Park, is this due to the UEFA Licencing rules to say that the Town's own ground is not up to UEFA standard?
:confused:

paudie
13/07/2004, 6:03 PM
Other threads seem to suggest that the club are still working hard to get the game played in Longford.

Hopefully it'll be played at the Flansiro.

The fact that there won't be many/any away fans may encourage UEFA to look kindly.

DaithiT
14/07/2004, 8:06 AM
Not a lot of point putting in so much work and then they tell you no way :mad: !!!! If its not played in Flancake then thet shouls ask the Town
where they want to play and no better place than Turners Kreuz.

Team and fans have arrived safely and are in very high spirits. Got family members in both locations (Vaduz Munich). Headin off tomorrow morning
weather picking up should be about 30 + degrees on friday.... sore head etc
have to work another couple of hours then back to the Pub next brother is
arriving at 7pm..... :eek: Keep the fingers crossed.....

De Town
14/07/2004, 12:48 PM
The town are very confident about playing it at flansiro. I woz out there yesterday and it looked like it should be ready. we are playing it at Dalymount i think if flansiro isnt ready.

Macy
15/07/2004, 12:51 PM
we are playing it at Dalymount i think if flansiro isnt ready.
Bohs are at home that day too, so it would have to be Tolka?

De Town
15/07/2004, 12:57 PM
Bohs have moved their home leg to the Tuesday the 27th

max power
17/07/2004, 11:34 AM
please ignore above thread and all previous posts by the above muppet....

see the following link

http://www.longfordtownfc.com/home.htm

oh and dc are at playing at home that night.......

Longfordian
17/07/2004, 2:06 PM
The game will go ahead in Flancare Park, capacity should be over 4,000, you only need 2,000 seats, a drug room and a control room, both of which will be done. The Vaduz oficails reckoned they wont have more than 20 fans besides players and officials..their support is probably the most reserved i've ever seen..makes our home crowd seem loud

max power
19/07/2004, 9:25 AM
ha ha i haven't lived in longford for 9 years and even then i'm from the country and not from a town.......you on the other hand are a fool with an amazing ablity to type with his ars€ !!!

De Town
19/07/2004, 12:18 PM
you on the other hand are a fool with an amazing ablity to type with his ars€ !!!

:D :p :D :p :D

Ruairi
19/07/2004, 12:34 PM
, a drug room

Didn't know ye were playin rovers...

heh heh