PDA

View Full Version : prices in france

cobhrambler 16
13/07/2004, 12:58 AM
my da and brother are in france and got 2 tickets for the match there for E10 each!

good value i think.

Eric
13/07/2004, 11:40 AM
They were the same price for the last 2 games away as well

paudie
13/07/2004, 1:04 PM
I was on the Nantes website and tickets for the away section of the ground are only €5!

thecorner
13/07/2004, 1:05 PM
lennox................take note

Colm
13/07/2004, 1:09 PM
While we're on the subject of prices, what are beer and food prices etc like? I know Paris is very expensive in this regard but what about Nantes?

Gandhi
13/07/2004, 2:07 PM
lennox................take note
Regarding Nantes ticket prices being cheaper
to be fair to Lennox if he had 20,000-30,000 punters at every home game he could afford to charge slightly cheaper ticket prices and still make enough money to pay players' wages etc
We're paying 16 euro each for a match ticket because players' wages have to be paid, if we want City to do well Dolan needs a big squad etc etc. It was fantastic to see the crowd last Sunday but the last few home games before that there was nothing like those numbers. And even with 8,500 at the game that's less than €130,000 raised even if everyone paid the adult price which obviously they don't (less diamond & platinum season ticket holders, freebies for players, juvenile tickets etc) before costs, most home games I doubt if the club take in even half of that amount, because our average gate has definitely fallen since the start of the season

Sorry! Rant over! Didn't mean to go on and on like that, just wanted to say if we want success we're going to have to fork out for it ;)

Pablo
13/07/2004, 4:42 PM
my da and brother are in france and got 2 tickets for the match there for E10 each!

good value i think.

they are in the home section so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

away supporters tickets are only €5!!!!!!!!!!

cobhrambler 16
13/07/2004, 8:44 PM
they are in the home section so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

away supporters tickets are only €5!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha of course........... they'd hardly go in with city fans....they'd be supporting them then!!!

:D ;) :D