PDA

View Full Version : FAI CUP 2nd ROUND DRAW DATE NOW CONFIRMED

Queenstown Ram
12/07/2004, 7:35 PM
Cobh Ramblers v Limerick

Saturday July 24
Cobh Ramblers v Limerick - St Colman's Park (Kick off 7:45)

Come on all you Rams fans bring your mothers,fathers,grandmothers to the game and make a bit of money for the club.

bren
12/07/2004, 9:56 PM
Well said ----and i really think we could have a good run --the team i feel is running into a bit of form at last --jelling together -not withstanding the fact that we still need about three players to give us that little bit extra like other teams .
Awin against Killkenny and a game of foothball against the Roy Keane x1 will stand us well for the Cup game via Limrick .
Pele

Rams-fan
13/07/2004, 5:15 PM
A big crowd would be that extra little lift they need. In the Galway game althogh the crowd was small, the more the fans encouraged them the more up for the game the lads were. :)

come on the Rams :D

bren
13/07/2004, 5:58 PM
Thats correct lets hope for a big crowd ---i suppose a good showing against the Roy Keanes would attract some of these fans to St Colemans Park --so lads lets play foothball --let them see how great you really can be --and your as good as the team that plays in the ground your playing in on Sat. night .
PELE .

Pele

LFC in Exile
19/07/2004, 12:32 PM
your as good as the team that plays in the ground your playing in on Sat. night .
PELE .

Then it's going to be one sh ite game. :) :)