PDA

View Full Version : The 22 Counties

backstothewall
30/09/2011, 11:47 PM
If Gay Mitchell is elected he plans on handing back 4 counties to Her Maj (thats how I heard it anyway). So what 4 counties do people want rid of, and what 4 are us Nordies willing to take off your hands?

Mods, not sure if this is current affairs, something else, or just general bull****. I you want to move it feel free.

BonnieShels
01/10/2011, 1:23 AM
What?

thebooboys
01/10/2011, 1:57 AM
Dublin because Gay Mitchell lives there
Galway because of Michael D Higgins
and Cavan because it spawned Sean Gallagher
The 4th county would have to be Leitrim coz its Leitrim
As for Gay Mitchell who knows what 4 he plans on getting rid of. As a Continuance of successive govt policies,theyll prob sell off the most productive, resource rich ones.................................

BonnieShels
01/10/2011, 2:04 AM
What did the previous govt sell off? Hmmm... was it Telecom, back in Aunty's day?

Ffs.

Jesus.

Spudulika
01/10/2011, 3:32 AM
Cork, Kerry (you can divide Cork into 3 and make the quota). Would anybody actually miss them?

culloty82
01/10/2011, 7:39 AM
I'll second Cavan, along with Leitrim, Longford and Roscommon.

backstothewall
01/10/2011, 8:14 AM
We night take have Cavan, but if you boys think we're taking Cork or Kerry you can think again. Galway would be good as well but we'll need Leitrim and Roscommon to get there, and you would be leaving Sligo and Mayo cut of from the rest of the '22 counties'

We've been talking up here and we would quite like Donegal. Its handy to us and its great craic up there!

dahamsta
01/10/2011, 8:21 PM
Two words:

Lowry
Cowen.

Cuyahoga
01/10/2011, 9:44 PM
We will pay you to take County Sligo off our hands !

BonnieShels
02/10/2011, 3:01 AM
Two words:

Lowry
Cowen.

Tipperary and Offaly?

Spudulika
02/10/2011, 9:30 AM
We night take have Cavan, but if you boys think we're taking Cork or Kerry you can think again. Galway would be good as well but we'll need Leitrim and Roscommon to get there, and you would be leaving Sligo and Mayo cut of from the rest of the '22 counties'

We've been talking up here and we would quite like Donegal. Its handy to us and its great craic up there!

If you take Cork and Kerry you get warm water ports and access to the Atlantic, but sure throw in Sligo as well, ad Mayo to be kind. We won't miss them.

backstothewall
02/10/2011, 10:15 AM
If you take Cork and Kerry you get warm water ports and access to the Atlantic, but sure throw in Sligo as well, ad Mayo to be kind. We won't miss them.

No chance. Last time one of our boats stopped off at a harbour in Cork the fecker sunk. First bloody time out!

bennocelt
02/10/2011, 10:26 AM
Two words:

Lowry
Cowen.

Throw in Donnie Cassidy and Mammy O Rourke?:D

Kingdom
03/10/2011, 1:23 AM
Donegal, just to edge the country off nicely. Take Laois too, I might be able to get back to Dublin with some sort of displacement scheme. Off with Longford and Roscommon and that'll do nicely.

TiocfaidhArmani
03/10/2011, 5:19 PM
I'd personally drive Cork up to the North just get shot of them. Probably struggle to fit the very large chips they have on both their shoulders in the boot though.

peadar1987
12/12/2011, 6:55 PM
Breifne. They haven't achieved anything of note in almost a millenium!