PDA

View Full Version : good luck to de town

max power
12/07/2004, 3:00 PM
ok results haven't been great of late, but we're off the fogeign shores to roar on the lads in the ufea cup, so behalf of myself good luck to the club as a whole and i shall see those of you traveling in vadus or zurich or maybe even in the airport in the morning....

i is outta here, so enjoy the week and COME ON DE TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tiktok
12/07/2004, 3:04 PM
All the very best for it lads, enjoy the trip and I hope you get the right result.
I'm going to try to make the Home leg to cheer you on, I have an AC Milan top that'll have to do for the colours ;) :D

Come on de Town :ball:

Counting Crow
12/07/2004, 10:03 PM
Yeah, just like to echo all the other people's thoughts in wishing ye all the best over the next 2 weeks.

Hope you get the results to take you through to the next round. Would be brilliant for the League if a few of us did well this season. It would raise the profile of the League and shut up those others that just moan about us.

We've tasted success and it sure is sweet.

Anyway from everyone at Cork City - c'mon Longford ;) :D

adamcarr
12/07/2004, 10:07 PM
Do the league proud! :) :o

Pauro 76
12/07/2004, 10:22 PM
Cheers lads, last time logging on before the big voyage... will see yis when i get back! Lets hope we can do a Cork.... :)

oh and read my preview in the Longford News tomorrow for anyone homebound...

max power
13/07/2004, 4:48 AM
myself, pauro and marty are in the airport all ready to hrad off, cheers for the best wishes lads and here is where we start on the beer :D

paudie
13/07/2004, 12:01 PM
Best of luck to Longford over the two Euro games.

All El fans will have their fingers crossed for good results for you, Bohs and even Shels.

Terry Phelan
13/07/2004, 4:42 PM
stil alive lads,am in delhi in india doin voluntary work 4 d summer.dont get internet use much. best a luk on d travels ,wish i was goin...
hav got an irish flag out ere with longford town on tour written across it,is clas.....so d town r big in india as wel.

best a luk again

johno
13/07/2004, 8:08 PM
Best of luck to everyone and do us and the league proud.

Razor-G
14/07/2004, 9:21 AM
Best of Luck to ye lads, Hope yer adventure lasts for ye to draw us in the U.E.F.A cup first round proper... :D

Martinho II
14/07/2004, 12:17 PM
well lads the weather is absolutely gorgeous in zurich today. departing zurich at eleven from zurich train station to go to a small village five miles north of vaduz and then transferring by bus to vaduz

vaduz will be mental tommorrow sham zurich so far in my travels around the city does not have a bookies but the transport system there is class from trams to trains to underground trains

max power
14/07/2004, 12:25 PM
ignore marty he is still drunk and trying to drag me to strop clubs...... :D

NorthoftheLee
14/07/2004, 12:36 PM
Best of luck to Longford...hope ye can continue the good results that city have started....

derm
15/07/2004, 12:04 PM
Best of luck guys! Enjoy Vaduz, and lets show de Dubs what de provincial clubs can do

Ruairi
15/07/2004, 12:12 PM
Good luck 2nite biys!

Macy
15/07/2004, 12:48 PM
ignore marty he is still drunk and trying to drag me to strop clubs...... :D
Is a strop club where Marty goes when he doesn't get into a strip club? :confused: :D

the 12 th man
16/07/2004, 7:25 AM
apparently we dominated the match for a long time but couldnt stick it away.

heard matthews on the radio this morning,he said pip keogh was calling the shots midfield until he had to go off and it didnt help the rhythm.

we still have a chance at 0-1.

Martinho II
17/07/2004, 10:22 AM
the town played fierce well in the first leg .Only for paisos hesitation we wouldnt have conceded the goal. Not that many clear chances at all. We came up for a draw and very nearly got it only for the refs total ineffiency and inepttidue. A fat **** who could not keep up with the play. 100% of the decisions were totally incompreconsibille- i believe that the fourth official present said that he will never ref a uefa cup match cinsidering how poor he reffed.

the ground was scenic and pictureseceque -but no clubshop and no vocal support from vaduz.

town brought 250 supporters with them and the weather for the two days in vaduz was 27-28 degrees celsius.

all vaduz were good at was the diving- i really do fancy our chances in the second leg and get that small bit of luck that we need

max power
17/07/2004, 11:14 AM
Is a strop club where Marty goes when he doesn't get into a strip club? :confused: :D

i was drunk too !!!!

Longfordian
17/07/2004, 2:11 PM
The same fat f*cker wil be reffing Ireland-Cyprus in September so anyone going to that..you have been warned..worst ref i've ever seen and thats saying something, makes Buttimer look like Collina..