PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier.

neverseenit
26/09/2011, 12:17 PM
mullins was told he was in and would be capped the following week against the north but then got phone call few days later saying he was out again ,read your own into it,

I hope your commitee won't attack hartnett like u did Pa magarry

neverseenit
26/09/2011, 12:18 PM
mullins was told he was in and would be capped the following week against the north but then got phone call few days later saying he was out again ,read your own into it,

I hope your commitee won't attack hartnett like u did Pa magarry...maybe the view should get extra security for their match against you

theboywonder8
26/09/2011, 1:20 PM
I hope your commitee won't attack hartnett like u did Pa magarry...maybe the view should get extra security for their match against you

You're wrong in that statement,so don't be talking tripe.

neverseenit
26/09/2011, 10:55 PM
You're wrong in that statement,so don't be talking tripe.

So no- one abused Pa when he was walking off the field when you played them... You must be the only one that didn't see it or the abuse..Jesus u must have a White stick and a hearing aid..;-)

theboywonder8
27/09/2011, 8:24 AM
So no- one abused Pa when he was walking off the field when you played them... You must be the only one that didn't see it or the abuse..Jesus u must have a White stick and a hearing aid..;-)

That's not what you said,you said a COMMITTEE member,so get your facts right,and maybe you should get the stick or hearing,just another jealous pike basher and by god there are plenty of ye out there,now off with you with your FALSE statements,

neverseenit
27/09/2011, 11:11 AM
That's not what you said,you said a COMMITTEE member,so get your facts right,and maybe you should get the stick or hearing,just another jealous pike basher and by god there are plenty of ye out there,now off with you with your FALSE statements,
So Mr.Dillon is not a commitee member..ok so..where's my stick gone...Ahh sure we are all against you..grow up!!