PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier.

hotspur
14/09/2011, 6:54 PM
What an outragous thing to say about another club. You've some neck to come on here and degrade our
players like that they train hard and are giving it everything and on top of that 2 good results would see them move up the table

Begrudger training ? well you should have a chat with a few of yer players because they are the ones saying they had a poor preseason and that was the cause of poor results.

hotspur
14/09/2011, 6:57 PM
we'l keep battling, thats all we can do, sville do not have the rescources of other clubs in limerick and are nearly totally dependant on local lads to pick from, We were never a club that attracted players for watever reason, I have no doubt that we will come back strong again, the club has brought through some excellent players past and present that would and in some cases have graced top premier sides in town, notably, kelliher, daz o sullivan, cyril maher, john shine and james o donnel but to name but a few. The team that got promoted last season did so on merit& deserve their crack at the big boys despite what you and others think.

I have nothing against summerville its just my opinion i think they will go down i was suprised kelliher didnt sign back.

hotspur
15/09/2011, 1:59 PM
I hope summerville learn from this, now they know whats its like to battle hard every week and be on the bottom part of the table,maybe ths is karma, after what summerville done last season and rolledover for the last game of the season for balla B in D1a, you know what they say, what goes around comes around.

ouch nasty!

hotspur
16/09/2011, 1:17 PM
hotspur-grow up.

Roadend
16/09/2011, 2:20 PM
you sure?

Honestly, why are you on here, you add nothing whatsoever

Second
16/09/2011, 2:26 PM
Honestly, why are you on here, you add nothing whatsoever

Well said